'Britney' posts exact same post about her dice tattoo again

Slayer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s all orchestrated by Lou Taylor. Who cares about her dice tattoo? Don’t like it? Remove it. 

The “do your part challenge” has just over 100 hashtags. Feels like Lou also. Jamie Lynn said she heard about this challenge.., from WHO? I like that it’s a good cause but is it getting as huge amount of attention and support that other celebrity driven initiatives are having? Like, Save With Stories which actually is connected with Save The Children and No Kids Hungry with its own IG that has over 100k followers. All Britney would have to do is read a children’s book to encourage people to donate. Then again when she read The Zone fan letters she was all nerves so nevermind.

We know Britney isn’t going to be the one checking her DM or going supply shopping. But how do we know who the supplies are going to? Is JL literally buying these items herself or is someone doing it for her? I mean JL tagged a fledging country singer/actress who’s more famous for her cheating husband than her music, and isn’t Stassi on some reality show?  I support what they’re doing but it has Lou all over it which makes me cringe. Britney’s IG is contrived and growing more and more weird by the day.

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

This just means they write the captions beforehand. Like, they have it saved or whatever and will just find/wait for the right photo or video to use the captions on. Which means fake, fake, fake, and fake. Period. :mattafact:

voilà :whatitellu:

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This entire saga since the Domination cancellation is so bizarre. I really do believe that her team is trying to make her seem mentally unstable. It’s so strange and that’s the only assumption I can come up with. She’s always been weird and funny, but she’s not crazy. 

and she never wrote like that. nevah. 

sorry but multi-posts, weird captions, weird videos that don't make any sense, very unflattering pictures, it's an embarrassing mess from A to Z. and it wasn't like that.

& her instagram is a pretty huge materiel to strengthen the case against her. just imagine everything that you can get from it: 'multiple meaningless posts?' 'choices changing every 2 seconds?' 'over expressive for 2 weeks and nothing before?'

even though a ton of people are way worse than her on instagram, don't forget her $$$$ :whatitellu:

she used to have the control of her twitter though.

"**** glee" was def hers lmao. :miley:

& that "USWeekly People can kiss my Louisianan ***" or whatever :lolnoworries: iconic

15 hours ago, Just Because said:

There is more important issues to deal at this time  then Britney’s instagram  posts but they are very strange. Maybe this was reposted intentionally to get us all talking or distract us .... .
Who knows... I give up trying to figure her out . I look forward to reading her biography  one day. ( only if it’s in her  own words) 

Thank  God she cancelled Domination. It’s a mess out there. 

Stay healthy everyone! 

I know right?  Now we know it would have been cancelled anyway and a tragic flop. The world works in mysterious ways.  I hope she gets her freedom back. 

15 hours ago, Isla said:

Yeah you could be onto something. But have you seen Madonna's latest post of her naked in a bathtub defending coronavirus? That was... a bit odd. 

Oh my god what the hell happened to her face? Girl stay AWAY from those plastic surgeons or you’re going to become the next cat lady.  Damn!

On 3/23/2020 at 4:45 PM, jordeezy said:

Everyone else like Madonna and Ellen are talking in code on IG - I think Britney is too. Britney is on the good side, though (I think she is a good guy). 

On 3/23/2020 at 4:50 PM, jordeezy said:

Read comments on Madonna's IG... Particularly on the one of her singing in the hair brush 

Really? The QAnon tall tales? Please ... no. Are you a Trumper?

:xfactorlook: :bernienope:

Archived