New Britney Spears song, "Lightness," registered to music publishing website

3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Here's info about a Steph Wong on https://www.stephwongken.com/about

Steph_2019C_Web-9.jpg

Unclear if they're the same Steph Wong. 

GURL I don't really think it's the same... I mean on the internet you find STEPHWONG MUSIC and it's lead by Reginald Peters.... But I cannot find anything bout him...

I was just checking on ASCAP the other songs by STEPHWONG / REGINALD PETERS and they're like minor artists and those song are kinda awful... Let's hope for the best!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, rik said:

additionally i wouldn't even trust ASCAP for that matter.

@PokemonSpears who can forget the Christina and (dead) La Bouche remix of Do You Wanna Come Over that was published.

LOL

Dd wasn't that on APRA? I mean they've listed Britney as singing an Aerosmith song for years or whatever. 

5 hours ago, Theo04t said:

LOL what are you talking about, all the singles from FF were HUGE here, like really HUGE (except in the UK for some reason)

And: Scream & Shout was 9 weeks on #1 in Germany, her first #1 since Lucky 13 years ago. Even Glory made it to #3 on the albums charts here in Germany. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wouldn't mind a vinyl of GH:MP or The Singles collection :beysip:

If you think about it, Selena Gomez released the vinyl of Rare and included Feel Me as a bonus track, and released as a stand alone single on streaming platforms. A greatest hits with the latest singles on vinyl (or maybe Glory but I think it's already out on vinyl) plus a new song added and published on Spotify, Apple Music, etc as a single would not be that far fetched.

My theory is that Team B is seriously spooked by the current state of the world rn and they’re gonna release a new/old song for a single from a new greatest hits. She probably won’t record a music video and she obviously won’t tour so that and some unreleased album art photos and maybe 2 newish SK ga tops. I don’t think there would be anything she’s recorded in the last few years prior to Glory. It a little hope and it could happen. I honestly just want new Britney music, it makes me feel a little more alive and happy.  :imcute:   :bop:   :clap:

13 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

before people freak out...This can be an old song. Some unreleased songs have been added throughout her career.

allthough this is exciting, don't get any hopes up.

True… but this is still exciting nonetheless. Would be even more exciting if she were the writer, too!