New Britney Spears song, "Lightness," registered to music publishing website

2 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Well Make Me debuted with 96k digital downloads, 5.3 streams and 20 million audience impression in airplay. Digital sales are completely dead now and I doubt the lack of digital sales will translate into more streams and Britney is pushing 40 so radio won’t play her. I’m predicting 10k pure sales 1st week, 7M streams and 5 million audience impression in airplay.

Never understimate Miss Britney Spears. No one thought Make Me was going to do anything either, and..

Also radio may still play her. Britney is the exception.

• Like 2

And I also think Britney needs to promote A LOT in Europe, like, the singles from Glory could have smashed the charts all over Europe because that's the kind of music that European radio stations play 25/8, but no, they didn't push those songs to radios :(

8 minutes ago, Theo04t said:

And I also think Britney needs to promote A LOT in Europe, like, the singles from Glory could have smashed the charts all over Europe because that's the kind of music that European radio stations play 25/8, but no, they didn't push those songs to radios :(

RCA is a mess so they most likely won’t get her radio deals in Europe. Also considering that Britney hasn’t been relevant in Europe since 2004 radios won’t certainly play her. And because of the virus she won’t be able to promote either. A mess 

• Like 1
Just now, JordanMiller said:

Imagine Britney herself wants to record and release a new song and fans are saying they won't support it :xfactorlook:

And how can you be sure that Britney herself wants to record and release this song? the lack of enthusiasm in promoting her previous works shows otherwise :xfactorlook:

• Like 4
  • Leader

Here's info about a Steph Wong on https://www.stephwongken.com/about

Steph Wong Ken is a writer based in Canada. Raised in Florida, she earned an MFA in fiction from Portland State University. 

She is currently working on a collection of short stories, as well as non-fiction projects and freelance writing gigs.

Steph_2019C_Web-9.jpg

Unclear if they're the same Steph Wong. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

And how can you be sure that Britney herself wants to record and release this song? the lack of enthusiasm in promoting her previous works shows otherwise :xfactorlook:

She was excited about Glory. Plus the song will flop so it’s not like they’re gonna make money out of it