Hilary Duff tells all the Millennial jerks still partying to go home

• Leader

hilary-duff-coronavirus.jpg.85c7f30e35022f2b845f239e0196c8f8.jpg

Hilary Duff out here preaching the absolute truth. She's calling out the US government's lack of preparation for a pandemic such as the COVID-19 crisis we in the midst of. 

"US testing 1,000 people a day for COVID 19. South Korea testing 20,000 ??? Cmon USA, step it up. Many other countries testing very high number of people daily! It's embarrassing that we are not set up for issues like this."

Update: Hilary has a few choice words for Millennials who are still going out to party.

Stream "Come Clean."

Do you agree with Hilary?

Totally agree!!

Unfortunately, the testing kit the US made had a flaw and they had to fix it. But why are you doing all this NOW? they should have started with it the moment the outbreak happened in China!

Besides, WHO offered to give the US a hand by providing more test kits but the US government refused and up until now I have no idea why? I don't think it was a heroic move to give other countries access to it :ineedthetruth:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Haha I was actually on my college news show at the time and caught it from the nurses' dept while recording for a news package.  

Yeah but like so how is your body tho. :demi:

So this was like what 10 years ago right? How long were you sick? :idkney:

• Like 1

Finally someone saying the truth. 
I’d  like to point to people in here that were saying that was just a flu or a conspiracy because we are in election year. 
2 days ago you’re all saying that wasn’t scary at all, now it is. Make up your mind. 
This is happening now and you’ll shall learn from Italy that has cases only because it’s testing people and actually doing something instead of pretend that this is not a problem. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block