Hilary Duff tells all the Millennial jerks still partying to go home

On 3/13/2020 at 6:38 PM, jordeezy said:

Where was all this preaching when the swine flu was wiping people out??  I caught that and it just ran it's course.  

cause h1n1 had a mortality rate close to the normal flu. it also affected children more like the flu typically does. this virus has a mortality rate thats like, 17 times as high + seems to actually infect children the least but targets old people a lot, and they're more frail/prone to dying due to their advanced age, so more people are probably going to die from this (or at least the mortality rate in the end will be a lot higher). idk if my elementary school got cancelled for h1n1, i think maybe 2 days and it was more bc parents wouldnt send their kids to school bc of hysteria. meanwhile my nephew goes to that same school now and they've been sent home for the next 2 weeks at least and my college like many others have moved all classes to online to avoid people congregating and spreading it

On 3/13/2020 at 3:31 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

Well the cases this morning was 1900 and three hrs later it’s 2100 

im confused 

well my school got shut down for two weeks so that’s nice 

but it’s my senior year so prom and everything is postponed 

kinda ****ty

If you can’t do the math then get out of the equation - President Duff 200w.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block