Britney is under mind control and she's been exploited her whole life

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It would make more sense if they were actually pushing her career and forcing her to keep doing albums, releasing singles, making her perform everywhere, they would inflate her social media followers and streaming, but she ain't even that popular anymore, so what's exactly their agenda by brainwashing Britney? If she was still moving masses and was the idol everyone follows, I'd think there's something going on behind the scenes.

I don't think it goes that deep, but it's more a situation about her father wanting to have control over her and the family, and probably getting influenced by Lounatic and her sect 

We are seeing the fallout now - She is no longer being used so now it's about silencing her and keeping the "official story"of Britney, the "crazy" pop star. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Of course. That's totally fair. I just don't have a lot of time to do crossreferencing. :bpout: That's why I only go to one. He's the one I pick out of all of them cause he's the only one who can coherently discuss topics without sounding like it's delusion or he's making it up. I don't like watching the videos on youtube because I easily get annoyed by grammar, typos, low quality photos, and sentences that are open ended. I like things that are written well and presentation matters to me. Just for me, whether he's a Trump supporter or homophobic or racist - that's his business. I only care about reading his stuff. Like how I still enjoy Justin's music even if he's a problematic 26 year old. Hehe. :bcutelaugh:

That's fine - I will say VC a good starting point.  He gets a lot of things right but his message is off-putting to some due to delivery and his interpretation of the Bible.  I am Christian as well and I think we all have a right to interpret things in our own way.  I like hearing everyone's point of view. 

12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

That's fine - I will say VC a good starting point.  He gets a lot of things right but his message is off-putting to some due to delivery and his interpretation of the Bible.  I am Christian as well and I think we all have a right to interpret things in our own way.  I like hearing everyone's point of view. 

I'm a Christian too. Well, Roman Catholic to be exact. Hehe. But I try not to get into that whenever I read things that are not nice and using Bible verses to back it up. I get that it's off putting. But that aside, I think VC does his research well. I try not to pay attention when I can tell he's pushing something. I just ignore and focus on the facts and the signs and symbols. And tbh I'm really not that into the whole Illuminati thing. I just find it sooo entertaining and i get the high off of just thinking that what if these things are true. I also read them just to add more knowledge on my self. You never know, just in case its true. I gotta know my Illuminati sh-t. Haha! But I try not to be too into it cause it ruins the pop music experience for me. Hehe. ❤

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm a Christian too. Well, Roman Catholic to be exact. Hehe. But I try not to get into that whenever I read things that are not nice and using Bible verses to back it up. I get that it's off putting. But that aside, I think VC does his research well. I try not to pay attention when I can tell he's pushing something. I just ignore and focus on the facts and the signs and symbols. And tbh I'm really not that into the whole Illuminati thing. I just find it sooo entertaining and i get the high off of just thinking that what if these things are true. I also read them just to add more knowledge on my self. You never know, just in case its true. I gotta know my Illuminati sh-t. Haha! But I try not to be too into it cause it ruins the pop music experience for me. Hehe. ❤

I have learned a lot about the Bible in the past few years, way more than I did in church.  

20 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I have learned a lot about the Bible in the past few years, way more than I did in church.  

I've never even read the Bible. Hehe. Like, I'm not even exaggerating. Unless you count that subject during middle school. :mhm: and I don't attend church at all. Except on Christmas. I'm not proud of it. I just wasn't raised that way. We believe in God and all that but we just pray when we need to or feel like it. We're not extreme about it. Hehe.

I think some of this is real, it just is, maybe Britney did tried to talk about it after In The Zone (Originall Doll and Blackout demos are interesting to say the least) but then everything fell out of control for her and she never again could take her life and her artistry in the direction she wanted.

The industry is dark, very dark, just check the messages every current celebrity is delivering: ***, uncontrolled and unconscious ***, satanism, hedonism, anarchy, violence, *****; and that's coming even from young pop stars, the older ones are coy about it but we know what their message really is. And maybe it's not what they really want to say but it's what they are being forced to say, Brit, Selena, the shy one direction guy and many others really do seem like puppets at times, it's like they have no personalities anymore.

I don't like to think about this too much, even though is there for us to see, so maybe we should keep talking about this cause we need to put things in perspective, everything is changing tooo quickly and we are not getting time to actually process and evaluate what and where the society is being driven to.:disappointed:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

But I try not to be too into it cause it ruins the pop music experience for me. Hehe. ❤

MTE :embarrassed:

I mean, I'm not the biggest pop fan but I do enjoy some cotton candy kissed music and knowing what is behind it just makes sour the experience... and I need my Britney (or sometimes Carly, or others) sugar rush!:janet:

2 minutes ago, Red_B86 said:

MTE :embarrassed:

I mean, I'm not the biggest pop fan but I do enjoy some cotton candy kissed music and knowing what is behind it just makes sour the experience... and I need my Britney (or sometimes Carly, or others) sugar rush!:janet:

TEEHEE ❤

Did you mean Sugar Rush by A*Teens? Ha! Ha!

pikachu GIF

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It would make more sense if they were actually pushing her career and forcing her to keep doing albums, releasing singles, making her perform everywhere, they would inflate her social media followers and streaming, but she ain't even that popular anymore, so what's exactly their agenda by brainwashing Britney? If she was still moving masses and was the idol everyone follows, I'd think there's something going on behind the scenes.

I don't think it goes that deep, but it's more a situation about her father wanting to have control over her and the family, and probably getting influenced by Lounatic and her sect 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

We are seeing the fallout now - She is no longer being used so now it's about silencing her and keeping the "official story"of Britney, the "crazy" pop star. 

You're right.  She's no longer that popular anymore so it's not about 'using' her about about the "official story" of Britney Spears, which Larry Rudolph knows the truth, of course:

"Getlen’s book records that, just ONE YEAR into her career, she was telling friends that her work was a prison, that she never had any downtime and that the people around her were using her youth and inexperience to push her around."

"What little has been made public about Britney’s relationship with Larry Rudolph tells us that Rudolph – perhaps sensing her need of a commanding father-figure – never stopped treating her like a child whose place was to be told what to do and to obey...The joy of success soon turned into a millstone round her neck, as her hyperactive and remarkably effective management team and record label signed her up for an endless succession of “meet-and-greets”, interviews, personal appearances, TV shows, awards ceremonies, promotional mini-tours and photo shoots. Those around her saw stress and the risk of breakdown as early as 1999-2000."

"Then, even while the anguish over the split with Justin was eating her up, and driving her to the edge of despair, came her parents’ divorce. Getlen records that she “exploded into sadness”, sobbing her heart out for days. “This is all but destroying Britney”, said one friend. So badly was she affected that she wanted to cancel her upcoming “Dream Within A Dream” tour. But, as was becoming usual, she was pushed onstage and told to get on with it."

"Her notorious 55-hour marriage to Jason Alexander was not meant to be a joke at the time. This was Britney, at her very lowest ebb, giving way to her by now overwhelming need to find someone to love and to marry him. The enforced annulment (starring Rudolph as the angry father) left her feeling lost, humiliated, inadequate, weak, broken in mind and exhausted in body. The last thing she wanted was a 90-date world tour, but the force that she felt was stronger than herself was pushing her out there yet again."

"Then she sacked her manager. Many stars do, but this was Larry Rudolph, the man whose contacts had opened the door to her recording contract, who had guided her career from day one, whose genius for damage-limitation had ensured that she still had a career, despite her many gaffes and blunders, and whose sense of strategy and strong focus had provided the framework in which an immature and emotionally fragile girl could function in the harsh and unforgiving music business."

https://popdirt.com/the-year-of-the-three-britneys-and-how-all-were-transformed/34344/

November, 2004

But other aspects of her demeanor were less easy to dismiss as humorous high jinks. One of her former business associates talks to me at length about Spears's disquieting facial tics and obsessive-compulsive behaviour - characteristics that he says have been concealed from her fan base for several years. 'I remember walking along the street with her and she had all these facial twitches, like head wobbles, that she couldn't control,' he says. 'She will talk about hearing voices and have conversations with herself in weird languages and tell herself to shut up. It's like she has multiple personalities. When you sit down with Britney, she'll focus on you for two minutes at most. She'll start jiggling her leg, then her hand will start tapping on the table, then she stands up and has to be somewhere else.'

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/oct/07/1

-October 2007

I mean, based on all of these details, is this the only authentic version/vision of Britney ?

Still, I would just like to see Britney life her life, musical included if it makes her happy.

I'm not saying she should fire Larry Rudolph at all.  If she needs to perform she should.

But in terms of the issue of mental health, it's tough to celebrate a lot of her career.

I used to get caught up in this stuff a lot when I was younger, but now I'm kind of dismissive. Maybe it's me just being in denial, because I don't want to believe this kind of evil on a systematic and "hidden society" level is possible. Granted, I know the world can be messed up, but idk. I do think something really weird is going on with Britney though.

1 hour ago, Moonlitescape said:

Her apparent memory loss/disassociation with her past is very sad. I think the “her” that so many people fell in love with and thought they knew, never really existed. It was carefully manufactured and then mass produced. 

I just think back to that scene in Miley’s Black Mirror episode when she’s backstage being told she needs to be made up/dressed as “the Ashley O these people love” whom they paid to see, and then she says something like, “It feels like I’m wearing someone else’s skin.” Still gives me chills. 

I can’t help but think that’s how Britney has felt for years when it came time to get in front of the cameras/audience as “Britney.”

The Miley's episode gives 100% Britney vibes. Most people don't believe but damnnnnnnn!

2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

You're right.  She's no longer that popular anymore so it's not about 'using' her about about the "official story" of Britney Spears, which Larry Rudolph knows the truth, of course:

"Getlen’s book records that, just ONE YEAR into her career, she was telling friends that her work was a prison, that she never had any downtime and that the people around her were using her youth and inexperience to push her around."

"What little has been made public about Britney’s relationship with Larry Rudolph tells us that Rudolph – perhaps sensing her need of a commanding father-figure – never stopped treating her like a child whose place was to be told what to do and to obey...The joy of success soon turned into a millstone round her neck, as her hyperactive and remarkably effective management team and record label signed her up for an endless succession of “meet-and-greets”, interviews, personal appearances, TV shows, awards ceremonies, promotional mini-tours and photo shoots. Those around her saw stress and the risk of breakdown as early as 1999-2000."

"Then, even while the anguish over the split with Justin was eating her up, and driving her to the edge of despair, came her parents’ divorce. Getlen records that she “exploded into sadness”, sobbing her heart out for days. “This is all but destroying Britney”, said one friend. So badly was she affected that she wanted to cancel her upcoming “Dream Within A Dream” tour. But, as was becoming usual, she was pushed onstage and told to get on with it."

"Her notorious 55-hour marriage to Jason Alexander was not meant to be a joke at the time. This was Britney, at her very lowest ebb, giving way to her by now overwhelming need to find someone to love and to marry him. The enforced annulment (starring Rudolph as the angry father) left her feeling lost, humiliated, inadequate, weak, broken in mind and exhausted in body. The last thing she wanted was a 90-date world tour, but the force that she felt was stronger than herself was pushing her out there yet again."

"Then she sacked her manager. Many stars do, but this was Larry Rudolph, the man whose contacts had opened the door to her recording contract, who had guided her career from day one, whose genius for damage-limitation had ensured that she still had a career, despite her many gaffes and blunders, and whose sense of strategy and strong focus had provided the framework in which an immature and emotionally fragile girl could function in the harsh and unforgiving music business."

https://popdirt.com/the-year-of-the-three-britneys-and-how-all-were-transformed/34344/

November, 2004

But other aspects of her demeanor were less easy to dismiss as humorous high jinks. One of her former business associates talks to me at length about Spears's disquieting facial tics and obsessive-compulsive behaviour - characteristics that he says have been concealed from her fan base for several years. 'I remember walking along the street with her and she had all these facial twitches, like head wobbles, that she couldn't control,' he says. 'She will talk about hearing voices and have conversations with herself in weird languages and tell herself to shut up. It's like she has multiple personalities. When you sit down with Britney, she'll focus on you for two minutes at most. She'll start jiggling her leg, then her hand will start tapping on the table, then she stands up and has to be somewhere else.'

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/oct/07/1

-October 2007

I mean, based on all of these details, is this the only authentic version/vision of Britney ?

Still, I would just like to see Britney life her life, musical included if it makes her happy.

I'm not saying she should fire Larry Rudolph at all.  If she needs to perform she should.

But in terms of the issue of mental health, it's tough to celebrate a lot of her career.

Larry always gave major “handler” vibes. Now Lou is helping him & they’re going to events together while Britney is locked up at home 

Archived