Britney is under mind control and she's been exploited her whole life

Have you guys heard about the Mk ultra/Monarch project? 

It's a CIA funded project in the 1950's and 60's, that specialized in mind control and brain washing as a mean of putting hookers/bums And POW's under the influnce of LSD or the use of any ohter sick mind control experiments the CIA was using. They put one man under the influnce of LSD(acid), For 77 days straight. The word brain washing was coined by a former CIA leader when he was trying to explain the meaning of the word to the public.

its actually natural for Hollywwod celebrities to go to the mental "clinic"
It happened with Kanye West and Amanda Bynes too....when celebrities start to act "crazy" they are sent there, what you guys don't get is that when the celebs get interned, it means they're getting reprogrammed with mk ultra mind control behind the scenes. I mean, this is the same facility where they send all celebs for, er, adjustments. And many feel here current boyfriend is her handler which is sure looks like in pics. For those uninitiated, the elite music industry and Hollywood are layers upon layers of puppets and handlers. Anyhow, Spears is really messed up and the official word form here camp is it was an adjustment to med cocktail. The mouse days for these kids has been interesting to say the least in where they've all ended up. It is so obvious, yet the average fanboy misses what has been shoddily hidden.

Her dads just the face to the outside world, those who are really in control you dont wanna know of. Pure EVIL. I take it you guys heard of Dr. mengele? Its guys like him who are behind this. Sadistic psychopaths who are bringing in the new world order. Hope you guys understand. These are the people working on britney at the moment and noones even protesting outside. If this world was normal, people would be bashing in the doors and putting an end to it all but in todays society noone cares about anyone. She is a victim of highly abusive parents. Just like Michael Jackson she is a money making prop for all kinds of people and does not get to live her own life right in the public spotlight. I don't understand how there is no public outrage at how she is treated. She deserved much more from those people who call themselves ''fans''. I am very sorry for her and wish something would be done. She tried to break free of her parents grip by the help of Sam and instead they slanedered him to pieces, what she said in the documentary is whats shes forced to say and is probably why she's crying. I'll never udnerstand why people dont form a mob and get her out of this? 

You MUST understand that these people have sold their child to a satanic cult for money. They care for nothing but money and status. They will sacrifice her when needed. They care enough for money to sell their own offspring. They will never care about her as normal parents because theyre not normal, theyre evil.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I worked at a hospital that actually had a Behavioral Health clinic by it that was called MONARCH.  Y'all - this topic is very deep.  Britney has been brought up in a lot of discussions but thank goodness SHE is not a bad guy - She has been aware and I think she hoped Kabbalah could help her.  Unfortunately she doesn't know who to trust and that is what put her where she is - She is too polarized to get away. 

2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

We all are under some mind control in different ways. People will laugh at you, will call you a weirdo conspiracy theories fan or something. But, at the end of the day, truth will not make you free. Truth will make you crazy.

Truth doesn't make you crazy, it just makes you aware.  It CAN drive you crazy but for me it was freeing. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

Truth doesn't make you crazy, it just makes you aware.  It CAN drive you crazy but for me it was freeing. 

I mean... it's a very deep topic. To be aware is so important, it's even helpful in our daily life. But, the whole thing is even deeper than mk and monarch program in Hollywood. I used to look for good sources, info... but I ended up feeling really bad about the situation. Our world is messier and darker than most people could imagine.

About celebs, look for the meaning in 'Yummy' by Justin Bieber.

1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I mean... it's a very deep topic. To be aware is so important, it's even helpful in our daily life. But, the whole thing is even deeper than mk and monarch program in Hollywood. I used to look for good sources, info... but I ended up feeling really bad about the situation. Our world is messier and darker than most people could imagine.

About celebs, look for the meaning in 'Yummy' by Justin Bieber.

I think there is a lot of misinfo out there to make the controllers seem scarier than they are - like the "reptilian" theory lol.  It all boils down to secret societies of people who are depraved and obsessed with power.  I think we will see a lot of them go down soon. 

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think there is a lot of misinfo out there to make the controllers seem scarier than they are - like the "reptilian" theory lol.  It all boils down to secret societies of people who are depraved and obsessed with power.  I think we will see a lot of them go down soon. 

That's bull****. I'm talking about serious stuff.

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hi everyone!

If you really want to learn more about Britney x MK ultra and other related stuff, just go to vigilantcitizen.

He's the real authority when it comes to the Illuminati. TEEHEE ❤

[not sponsored]

He's a homophobic bigoted nutjob:katycream:

2 minutes ago, Martini said:

He's a homophobic bigoted nutjob:katycream:

I don't know anything about that. But i'm still recommending him because he knows his sh-t and that's all that matters for any member who's interested in reading more about MK ultra. TEEHEE ❤

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hi everyone!

If you really want to learn more about Britney x MK ultra and other related stuff, just go to vigilantcitizen.

He's the real authority when it comes to the Illuminati. TEEHEE ❤

[not sponsored]

I like to listen to different people and crossreference with things that we have proof of.  I used to listen to VC but he is a little blinded by his own beliefs.  

5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I like to listen to different people and crossreference with things that we have proof of.  I used to listen to VC but he is a little blinded by his own beliefs.  

Of course. That's totally fair. I just don't have a lot of time to do crossreferencing. :bpout: That's why I only go to one. He's the one I pick out of all of them cause he's the only one who can coherently discuss topics without sounding like it's delusion or he's making it up. I don't like watching the videos on youtube because I easily get annoyed by grammar, typos, low quality photos, and sentences that are open ended. I like things that are written well and presentation matters to me. Just for me, whether he's a Trump supporter or homophobic or racist - that's his business. I only care about reading his stuff. Like how I still enjoy Justin's music even if he's a problematic 26 year old. Hehe. :bcutelaugh:

It would make more sense if they were actually pushing her career and forcing her to keep doing albums, releasing singles, making her perform everywhere, they would inflate her social media followers and streaming, but she ain't even that popular anymore, so what's exactly their agenda by brainwashing Britney? If she was still moving masses and was the idol everyone follows, I'd think there's something going on behind the scenes.

I don't think it goes that deep, but it's more a situation about her father wanting to have control over her and the family, and probably getting influenced by Lounatic and her sect 

Archived