Video of Zayn screaming at Jake Paul emerges

• Community Leader

This random *** feud 💀 

NO ONE messes with my man Zayn. Especially irrelevant YouTubers

Update: Jake Paul shared video of the "confrontation." It's basically Zayn screaming from the other side of the door at Jake Paul. Embarrassing all the way around.

Stream Icarus Falls :jj:

zayn-gigi.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people should feud more it's funny.

This random *** feud 💀  NO ONE messes with my man Zayn. Especially irrelevant YouTubers     Update: Jake Paul shared video of the "confrontation." It's basically Zayn screaming fr

Ok... Wow... This is EVERYTHING.  "Embarrassing crew of YouTube groupies"... Couldn't have said it better myself. I ******* despise all these trashy fame-***** YouTubers.  Jake wishes he could be half

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Ok... Wow... This is EVERYTHING. :umomg: "Embarrassing crew of YouTube groupies"... Couldn't have said it better myself. I ******* despise all these trashy fame-***** YouTubers. :byesmoke: Jake wishes he could be half as talented and hot as Zayn. Jake's influence is non-existent outside of his fanbase of misguided, dumb and easily amused 12 year olds. I wouldn't be too proud of that. :rihannayas:

I expected her reponse to be classy. Not even close... It was immature, it was low, it was petty, but I'm so here for it just because it's Jake Paul. :eeek:

• Like 4
On 2/26/2020 at 11:33 AM, Roxxy said:

Was Gigi there?

I heard someone say "stop it" and the way that she said "stop it" is exactly how Lucy from Crossroads said "stop it" when Kit and Mimi were fighting in butthole town Louisiana. :bcutelaugh:

I f**king LOVE this reference :sendinglove:

• Love 1