Amanda Bynes speaks out about her own conservatorship... Why can't Britney do the same?

ifuseekleon

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Amanda doesn’t have kids. I guess if Britney speaks out she’s worried it might jeopardise her custody with them?

There has to be a line though, how can she go through life in constant worry.. her love for her kids I get it but putting her freedom & wellbeing on the back burner just isn't right & it's mentally draining.

which by the way if it's true that she stood up in court and told the judge she was forcefully put into a mental facility & drugged against her will technically she has already has took that step of speaking out against the Conservatorship.. but why not publicly, it's honestly terrifying not to know why & it probably means the restrains she is under are unbearable for her to be scared of speaking out publicly..

Then I thought maybe she's fighting this from the shadows in silence & she just wants everyone to mind their damn business, I just don't know.. these are just thoughts btw not my actual opinions

2 minutes ago, ifuseekleon said:

There has to be a line though, how can she go through life in constant worry.. her love for her kids I get it but putting her freedom & wellbeing on the back burner just isn't right & it's mentally draining.

which by the way if it's true that she stood up in court and told the judge she was forcefully put into a mental facility & drugged against her will technically she has already has took that step of speaking out against the Conservatorship.. but why not publicly, it's honestly terrifying not to know why & it probably means the restrains she is under are unbearable for her to be scared of speaking out publicly..

Then I thought maybe she's fighting this from the shadows in silence & she just wants everyone to mind their damn business, I just don't know.. these are just thoughts btw not my actual opinions

If it’s true she’s in a situation where she is surrounded by people who have put her in a mental institution against her will, then that in itself is more enough of an idea and reason as to why she doesn’t speak publicly about it. Who knows what else they’re capable of doing if she spoke out of line - which I hope is untrue and not the case, for her sake.

Probably it’s about threatening her to lose custody for her kids. That’s the only way I can imagine why she’s not speaking up publicly. 

Or maybe we’re all wrong and she’s totally fine and happy with being put under a conservatorship. It’s really hard to imagine, but it could be still possible. 

Britney doesn't have full control of her career or her social media, plus she has kids. Amanda doesn't have kids, she's not acting anymore so she doesn't have a manager or an agent who controls or has access to her social media to promote or control what is being posted, Amanda is not in the same kind of conservatorship as Britney and is nowhere close to Britney (no shade) in term or relevancy or money. So the abuse or control is not the same. That's why Amanda has more freedom of speech than Britney will ever have as long as she's in this conservatorship. 

• Super Mods

Seeing as Tommy Motola was able to put a gag order on Mariah, I’m sure it’s probably the same for her. Larry himself is a lawyer/wannabe manager, so I’m sure he and a bunch of corrupt lawyers are able to cook up a contract or loopholes to prevent her from speaking. Everyone who speaks out against her team gets cut out of her life so just imagine if she does that what could happen. 

I remember reading things after her 2016 interview on the Jonathan Ross show (which is one of her best Interviews in 10 years imo because of how comfortable she was) that people in the audience said she actually did bring up the conservatorship during the interview  in relation to taking control over her music and career. This was clearly either bs or edited out since it never made the cut that aired. Knowing from past issues with her interviews we know they are heavily edited/scripted by her team after the fact so this is a very believable scenario. 
I also agree with everyone else referencing her children. Gotta be a very tough spot to be in 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Seeing as Tommy Motola was able to put a gag order on Mariah, I’m sure it’s probably the same for her. Larry himself is a lawyer/wannabe manager, so I’m sure he and a bunch of corrupt lawyers are able to cook up a contract or loopholes to prevent her from speaking. Everyone who speaks out against her team gets cut out of her life so just imagine if she does that what could happen. 

Larry has nothing to do with that matter.

idk but Amanda's eyes do not look very well. as for Britney not addressing that i believe she thinks that is personal matter and that's why she doesn't want to make any personal statements anymore. also i don't think she has control over the videos she can/can't post. also i think she doesn't want to much publicity bc of her kids. but anyway we know nothing.

p.s. i heard amanda wants to get married and her mom is against it i guess this is why she addresses cship

10 hours ago, RobdaSilva said:

Probably it’s about threatening her to lose custody for her kids. That’s the only way I can imagine why she’s not speaking up publicly. 

Or maybe we’re all wrong and she’s totally fine and happy with being put under a conservatorship. It’s really hard to imagine, but it could be still possible. 

Kevin has sole custody. Britney only has visitation rights.

2 hours ago, rik said:

well... it wouldn't be the first time.

This isn't 2008 anymore. Britney's boys are almost teenagers and it should be way harder for her handlers to use them against her.

7 hours ago, zenden78 said:

idk but Amanda's eyes do not look very well. as for Britney not addressing that i believe she thinks that is personal matter and that's why she doesn't want to make any personal statements anymore. also i don't think she has control over the videos she can/can't post. also i think she doesn't want to much publicity bc of her kids. but anyway we know nothing.

p.s. i heard amanda wants to get married and her mom is against it i guess this is why she addresses cship

Exactly. I love Amanda but some of her recent behaviour has worried me. 

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

Kevin has sole custody. Britney only has visitation rights.

This isn't 2008 anymore. Britney's boys are almost teenagers and it should be way harder for her handlers to use them against her.

My point exactly 👏🏼 they're old enough to know what's up.. all I know is if that was my mom I wouldn't take it lying down

Amanda only has a financial conservatorship at this point in time, Britney has a conservatorship over her finances & her person. Amanda doesn't need permission to post what she's posted lately, whereas Britney clearly would. Amanda's usually a VERYYYY private person, I think she's speaking out solely for the context of "i'm tired of how expensive this has been on me lately so here's a plea while i'm already online" type thing :idkney: 

Archived