/

Jamie Lynn Forever

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow that is interesting.

I guess this proves that he is a dark influence cause he caused once innocent girls to be corrupted and lose their minds.

FK HIM!

Glad at least Britney has been protected from him, idk if Amanda has

Ev, wtf? Britney didn’t lost her mind and What is this 19th century crap about innocent ”girls” should stay innocent?!

She got angry! Women haven’t lost their mind if they get angry, neither if they shave their heads and stop going out of their ways to look attractive for patriarchy.

YOU are the problem. It is Because of a society full of enough people like YOU that Britney is under conservatorship. Because you Seriously think that she lost her mind but Leonardo di Caprio or any of the other Male celebrities in Hollywood apperently didn’t according to you. 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦pun GIF

5 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Ev, wtf? Britney didn’t lost her mind and What is this 19th century crap about innocent ”girls” should stay innocent?!

She got angry! Women haven’t lost their mind if they get angry, neither if they shave their heads and stop going out of their ways to look attractive for patriarchy.

YOU are the problem. It is Because of a society full of enough people like YOU that Britney is under conservatorship. Because you Seriously think that she lost her mind but Leonardo di Caprio or any of the other Male celebrities in Hollywood apperently didn’t according to you. 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦pun GIF

So are you saying that Lutfi inspired them to go against "patriarchy"?  Twitter really is miseducating yall. 

9 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Britney wasn’t stable - at least not in January 2008. I wouldn’t say she ‘lost her mind’ but she was definitely lost and depressed and spiraling. She needed help but conservatorships are never the answer. Honestly, I hope at some point in time they are outlawed because it is a literal prison that is nearly impossible to get out of.

14 hours ago, princessmimi said:

He was associated with Lindsay?

Wow did not know that!

I wonder if it was around the same time as Britney

There were stories that he was stalking her and trying to work with her. 

https://www.tmz.com/2010/12/16/lindsay-lohan-sam-lutfi-britney-spears-harassing-text-messages-voice-mails-betty-ford/

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a293840/sam-lutfi-behind-lindsay-lohan-threats/

https://entertainment.ie/amp/trending/sam-lutfi-wants-to-work-with-lindsay-lohan-shocker-371315/

I'm getting the sense that maybe lutfi and Taylor had an agreement for him to befriend "manage "them and she does the behind the scene stuff and maybe agreed to give him some of the cut.. They seem to hate each other now so maybe Taylor didn't keep her end of the bargain and cut him out instead. This is all alleged of course I know absolutely nothing about this but it wouldn't surprise me. The same names always pop up with troubled stars. This isn't a coincidence. 

This whole thing is like something you see in a movie. When it all comes out it'll be one for the books. 

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

I'm getting the sense that maybe lutfi and Taylor had an agreement for him to befriend "manage "them and she does the behind the scene stuff and maybe agreed to give him some of the cut.. They seem to hate each other now so maybe Taylor didn't keep her end of the bargain and cut him out instead. This is all alleged of course I know absolutely nothing about this but it wouldn't surprise me. The same names always pop up with troubled stars. This isn't a coincidence. 

This whole thing is like something you see in a movie. When it all comes out it'll be one for the books. 

He really hates Lou now, I think.  I saw on Slo4n's video that Sam Lutfi actually sent him money.  He hasnt talked about Lutfi since then, tho.  Lutfi gives me spy vibes 

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Newrie said:

Whoa WTF is up with you??
Its true Britney DID lose her mind and im NOT condemning her for it! We all have our moments!

I NEVER said any of the bulls-t you're saying about innocence!
They WERE innocent BEFORE that ***hole destroyed them!

Go FK yourself, you dumb bich!

All you wanna do is cause problems :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

11 hours ago, Roger said:

Lufti was also spotted with Miley Cyrus. He and Lou have a thing for troubled pop stars, they are predators and I am sure they worked together at some point.

This is super interesting. I had no idea Miley knew him. And she’s quite level headed in my opinion so why would she want to associate with something like him knowing what happened to Britney.  It seems like there were pics captured of them together in 2015...which is weird considering that Britney has a restraining order against him  and both her and Miley were both managed by Larry at the time no? 

17 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Britney wasn’t stable - at least not in January 2008. I wouldn’t say she ‘lost her mind’ but she was definitely lost and depressed and spiraling. She needed help but conservatorships are never the answer. Honestly, I hope at some point in time they are outlawed because it is a literal prison that is nearly impossible to get out of.

No because her environment was extremely toxic. However it is normal to rebel as young, it is part of growing up and it is healthy. The response to her rebelling was the real sick factor. People can’t be “stable” all through their lives unless they live extremely protected lives. An average teenage boy/young male does all the things Britney did, except much worse and it is just viewed as “boys will be boys”. They get into fights, get intoxicated, do embarrassing things when drunk or/and in love/jealous/competing with other young males. They get tattoos, wild haircuts etc. Yes, young people may suffer, cry, become depressed etc, especially when they have narcissistic parents that push them and control them. But Britney’s case is made such a huge deal of, when she was just a normal human being. 

Archived