/

Jamie Lynn Forever

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

Maybe that was Lufti's job, to find celebs and become their friends "manager" to later betrayed them, leading them to be placed.in a conservatorship.

or maybe someone (or her team) hired lufti for those things... btw, i still dont know if the relationship with kevin was a set up or not - britney herself thought that on „chaotic“

• 8 months later...
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

it's weird how the pattern kept going, he seemed to be only interested in managing famous troubled women who were going through a difficult phase in their life lindsay lohan, courtney love, britney and amanda bynes etc 

I think he liked to manipulate people who were not well surrounded. 

He was associated with Lindsay?

Wow did not know that!

I wonder if it was around the same time as Britney

I think Lufti took advantage of them when they were in a weak moment of their lifes, and then Lou manipulates their parents to take advantage of them too. They’re sick people and I think they’re both responsible of what’s going on in Britney’s and Amanda’s situaton

Yes. Amateur (at the time) investigative reporter Carmela Kelly had lots of content on an old blog from 2010 about the connections between Love and Britney. Same judge oversaw Loves custody battle (and she had her disqualified: https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/california-judge-disqualified-challenge-of-prejudice-courtney-love-gets-new-judge-in-guardianship-case/

She was on to FreeBritney before anyone imo. So many overlaps of corrupt people (the Blair Burk connection has always been interesting to me)

Archived