Taryn Manning Raises Concern For Britney (#FreeBritney)

justhanging

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

She deleted it. :queenflopga:

Not surprised. As I said yesterday, there’s too much smoke for there to NOT be a fire blazing behind the scenes. Taryn must’ve gotten heavy push back from Cship team/Brit’s handlers. They can’t silence everyone. If anyone still has any doubts that something isn’t right about Britney’s situation, think again.

Seriously, just look at what just happened here involving Taryn. This has happened repeatedly to anyone who speaks out. We all witnessed the silencing of a genuinely concerned old friend/co-star in less than 24 hours. Never underestimate the dark forces within the conservatorship, including Lou Taylor’s part in that AND her/her company’s ongoing part in Britney’s financials AND the influence and control she still exerts over the Spears family ( Jamie & Jamie Lynn.) 

What’s has this shown us again and again? Who gains from keeping Britney silenced and on legal lockdown indefinitely?? Who actually gains from the profits of “Britney The Zone”??? Follow the money. These predatory vultures disgust me!!

2 hours ago, generation glory said:

Not surprised. As I said yesterday, there’s too much smoke for there to NOT be a fire blazing behind the scenes. Taryn must’ve gotten heavy push back from Cship team/Brit’s handlers. They can’t silence everyone. If anyone still has any doubts that something isn’t right about Britney’s situation, think again.

Seriously, just look at what just happened here involving Taryn. This has happened repeatedly to anyone who speaks out. We all witnessed the silencing of a genuinely concerned old friend/co-star in less than 24 hours. Never underestimate the dark forces within the conservatorship, including Lou Taylor’s part in that AND her/her company’s ongoing part in Britney’s financials AND the influence and control she still exerts over the Spears family ( Jamie & Jamie Lynn.) 

What’s has this shown us again and again? Who gains from keeping Britney silenced and on legal lockdown indefinitely?? Who actually gains from the profits of “Britney The Zone”??? Follow the money. These predatory vultures disgust me!!

We truly are fighting for a lost cause. :(

6 hours ago, generation glory said:

Why'd you explain all of this to me like i'm a non-believer? :lolnoworries:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ffWEGBV8e/

tarynmanning 

Response to media: First off, my apologies to Britney. I had no media agenda. Never was I seeking attention, nor press via Britney. The reason why I posted was because many fans of her contact me daily BEGGING me to do something. I used to not respond. Then, I started to ask for proof of these allegations they presented. Finally, I posted because it was eating away at me for months. What if there is something wrong? I wanted my post to be about the forgotten ones, hence the sentiment. I did not expect the amount of hate in my inbox though, and I don’t need it in my life, people can be cruel. I like Britney, we had a blast at that time, and I want her happy like any decent human would want for another. The Christian in me sees the Christian in her. You are so very loved ✝️
6 hours ago

Archived