Taryn Manning Raises Concern For Britney (#FreeBritney)

justhanging

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

It’s infallible logic. :mhm:

No, like i know it must've been from their camp - i get that. But i was assuming it had to have been a really considerable amount of people attacking Taryn for her to really feel compelled to delete her post and how many are their from their team, 20 or 30 at best? and I don't know if that's enough to scare Taryn - who has 1M followers.

3 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

No, like i know it must've been from their camp - i get that. But i was assuming it had to have been a really considerable amount of people attacking Taryn for her to really feel compelled to delete her post and how many are their from their team, 20 or 30 at best? and I don't know if that's enough to scare Taryn - who has 1M followers.

I imagine they used a bunch of bots like they were doing last year when fans noticed the negative comments all over Brit’s instagram were from sketchy accounts. 

Maybe I’m wrong, but I can’t fathom who would actually hate on someone for being concerned about their old friend. 

6 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I imagine they used a bunch of bots like they were doing last year when fans noticed the negative comments all over Brit’s instagram were from sketchy accounts. 

Maybe I’m wrong, but I can’t fathom who would actually hate on someone for being concerned about their old friend. 

I actually think it's mixed. Like, both maybe pressure from Lou and her camp + anti-FreeBritney fans + casual fans who no nothing + locals + ignorant people + other fandoms who look down on Britney. Cause I remember this thread from the new Breatheheavy months ago about the perception of people regarding Britney. And including myself, a lot of replies from people here on Exhale even said that the public does think of Britney as mentally unstable. So I think it is possible that it's not JUST bots/trolls but real people who don't know **** and don't care about our girl. :ehum:

20 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

I actually think it's mixed. Like, both maybe pressure from Lou and her camp + anti-FreeBritney fans + casual fans who no nothing + locals + ignorant people + other fandoms who look down on Britney. Cause I remember this thread from the new Breatheheavy months ago about the perception of people regarding Britney. And including myself, a lot of replies from people here on Exhale even said that the public does think of Britney as mentally unstable. So I think it is possible that it's not JUST bots/trolls but real people who don't know **** and don't care about our girl. :ehum:

Yeah, I forget a lot of people still don’t know sometimes. 

Can’t relate because I feel like I’ve been in this saga for 83 years at this point. 

Archived