Taryn Manning Raises Concern For Britney (#FreeBritney)

justhanging

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

She's an actress and played Mimi, who is one of Lucy's (Britney's character) best friends in Crossroads.

6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Finally a well known famous actress speaks up. She is an actress from Orange Is The New Black. 

5 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Crossroads, she's a popular actress now

Thank you.

I think the reason why so many celebs including former friends and acquaintances of Britney do not publicly say anything about her situation is because she’s been disconnected from people in the industry by her dad & team, and because at least part of this issue has to do with her mental health which is a very sensitive topic in general. It’s also due to the narrative Britney’s handlers have successfully spun (thanks to TMZ taking the lead on this story and controlling the narrative other media outlets blindly follow) to sway the public into believing she’s worse than she appears — which could be  true ... or could have been true at some point. :bthink:
Another thing to consider the legal issue, probate (c’ship) and family court (the boys). So much info is under seal by the judge and two minor children are caught in the middle.

Celebs like Cher and Taryn know how disgusting people in this business are. They know even family members can be sketchy when so much $$ is involved and manipulation or threats are made to keep family members away or in line. By their own experience they know in their gut that something isn’t right about this entire situation Britney has been locked in for 12 years now, but these celebs can’t say anything definitive for all the reasons I mentioned above. So to err on the side of caution, the celebs either tip toe around this issue or play it safe by not saying anything at all. :brityeah:

11 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I think the reason why so many celebs including former friends and acquaintances of Britney do not publicly say anything about her situation is because she’s been disconnected from people in the industry by her dad & team, and because at least part of this issue has to do with her mental health which is a very sensitive topic in general. It’s also due to the narrative Britney’s handlers have successfully spun (thanks to TMZ taking the lead on this story and controlling the narrative other media outlets blindly follow) to sway the public into believing she’s worse than she appears — which could be  true ... or could have been true at some point. :bthink:
Another thing to consider the legal issue, probate (c’ship) and family court (the boys). So much info is under seal by the judge and two minor children are caught in the middle.

Celebs like Cher and Taryn know how disgusting people in this business are. They know even family members can be sketchy when so much $$ is involved and manipulation or threats are made to keep family members away or in line. By their own experience they know in their gut that something isn’t right about this entire situation Britney has been locked in for 12 years now, but these celebs can’t say anything definitive for all the reasons I mentioned above. So to err on the side of caution, the celebs either tip toe around this issue or play it safe by not saying anything at all. :brityeah:

:wontcry: I don’t know what to think anymore.

4 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

:wontcry: I don’t know what to think anymore.

Tbh Sometimes I think to myself “Oh **** maybe we’ve got this ALL WRONG”. :umomg:
LOL!🤪 But I snap out of that and stop injecting doubt into my mind about this conservatorship and all the players behind this arrangement because there’s just way too much smoke for there to not be a fire blazing behind closed doors. Britney Spears is on legal lock down indefinitely. That’s the only thing we know for sure. 

I am certain her team (ahem, Lou) is reading this board daily so I expect a new “Britney” Instagram update to distract from the convo about Taryn raising concerns over her. Maybe another bikini yoga workout video Lou has been holding on to for months. Or perhaps even a photo with Sam in it. Yeah that’ll do the trick. Well, ya know that’s if Sam’s busy acting career ever slows down for him to pose for a quick picture with the lioness. I fcking can’t with these people!!:overitkbye:

5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Tbh Sometimes I think to myself “Oh **** maybe we’ve got this ALL WRONG”. :umomg:
LOL!🤪 But I snap out of that and stop injecting doubt into my mind about this conservatorship and all the players behind this arrangement because there’s just way too much smoke for there to not be a fire blazing behind closed doors. Britney Spears is on legal lock down indefinitely. That’s the only thing we know for sure. 

I am certain her team (ahem, Lou) is reading this board daily so I expect a new “Britney” Instagram update to distract from the convo about Taryn raising concerns over her. Maybe another bikini yoga workout video Lou has been holding on to for months. Or perhaps even a photo with Sam in it. Yeah that’ll do the trick. Well, ya know that’s if Sam’s busy acting career ever slows down for him to pose for a quick picture with the lioness. I fcking can’t with these people!!:overitkbye:

You speak a lot of sense, and whether she truly warrants a conservatorship or not - there’s clearly something shady going on either way.

Archived