New Britney + Sam Pic

justhanging

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know why, but I feel like I should start preparing myself for Scam Asshari to be brought in as CONservator in April. 

Jaime & Co. have built him up in the press, always using words like “stability” and “normal” to portray their relationship as a source of stability and normalcy in her life, but I don’t buy it. I even think some fans would be happy with that arrangement.

I hope I’m wrong.

5 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I don’t know why, but I feel like I should start preparing myself for Scam Asshari to be brought in as CONservator in April. 

Jaime & Co. have built him up in the press, always using words like “stability” and “normal” to portray their relationship as a source of stability and normalcy in her life, but I don’t buy it. I even think some fans would be happy with that arrangement.

I hope I’m wrong.

I really hope you are wrong. I totally see what u mean. Her father really molded him into someone who she can rely on and it sickens me that Sam is willing to do this all in exchange for fame and money. 

9 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I really hope you are wrong. I totally see what u mean. Her father really molded him into someone who she can rely on and it sickens me that Sam is willing to do this all in exchange for fame and money. 

It's not surprising tbh. I apologize ahead of time, I'm in another one of my "ugh people" moods. The **** is just driving me nuts. I was raised to know right from wrong and to be around people that didn't get those same lessons is an utter nightmare. Even more so when you get home or get in a private place and wonder "Why is this person acting this way or saying this?" If I were in their shoes I'd be doing the opposite. The man has a winning lottery ticket that's gonna constantly pay off. There's so many people that'd jump at the chance. It's disgusting screwing people over to start with, it's even more so when you're f**king with somebody's feelings. I have no idea what's going through Britney's head...Idk if she thinks this guy genuinely cares for her and loves her or if she even knows that $$$$$$$ and the fame matters more than she ever will.

• Super Mods
52 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

It's not surprising tbh. I apologize ahead of time, I'm in another one of my "ugh people" moods. The **** is just driving me nuts. I was raised to know right from wrong and to be around people that didn't get those same lessons is an utter nightmare. Even more so when you get home or get in a private place and wonder "Why is this person acting this way or saying this?" If I were in their shoes I'd be doing the opposite. The man has a winning lottery ticket that's gonna constantly pay off. There's so many people that'd jump at the chance. It's disgusting screwing people over to start with, it's even more so when you're f**king with somebody's feelings. I have no idea what's going through Britney's head...Idk if she thinks this guy genuinely cares for her and loves her or if she even knows that $$$$$$$ and the fame matters more than she ever will.

I am just the same, how is it worth it to be constantly living with that guilt? I mean look at Jlo. She clawed her way to the top yet look how karma bite her in the *** and all her shadiness. Maybe because they are narcissistic, they need attention and crave adoration to fuel their vain personality.

I don’t know if Britney is aware or not but giving her history, I think she naturally wants the men to like her so whether the guy genuinely likes her or not, she will accommodate to him not the other way around, she’s just not a type A personality and that’s what we love about her. 

Look, I feel different. I feel he is real, but I also feel she is only dating him to piss of her father. He is everything she shouldn't date, when you look at her recent exes..
He is totally on Britneys side, and they can't control him. 
He haven't posted about in the zone yet, he would have done that if they had payed him ;)

3 hours ago, joanhs said:

Look, I feel different. I feel he is real, but I also feel she is only dating him to piss of her father. He is everything she shouldn't date, when you look at her recent exes..
He haven't posted about in the zone yet, he would have done that if they had payed him ;)

NO offense to you, but as a Persian, I know how Persian men are. 

1. They date white girls just to have some fun

2. When it's time to settle they'll ONLY marry a nice Persian girl cuz if they don't it'll disappoint their parents. Mom especially. And Persian men are mama's boys. 

3. Persian culture is pretty old fashioned. Marry someone who's pure. Same with dating. A few exceptions have come along like if she's divorced or has kids but majority of the time it's considered a big no-no if she has a history. 

So now pretend you're a Persian guy and you bring home an older, white woman who's twice divorced, with kids. Do you think any Persian mom would be OK with that? They'll never accept her. 

My bro married a Persian girl who was 6 yrs his senior and previously married and we didn't accept her. AND SHE WAS PERSIAN!! We had to fake it and pretend we liked her but deep down, we disliked her with a passion. 

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind his family feel the exact same way. They're faking it and pretending all is OK but deep down they don't accept this "relationship" 

The fact that Sam is willing to even do this knowing it's totslly frowned upon and doing this in exchange for fame is manipulative and cynical of him. 

Let's not forget he's dated a ton of celebs in the past to try and get his shot at fame. A playboy model, a reality TV star, and a Spanish singer. When he saw his chance to get with Britney (who is the most famous singer) he knew that was his ticket to fame and he did it. Disgusting! 

I hope he falls of a cliff. I seriously do. He's arrogant, he's manipulative, and he's a fame *****. Anyone who defends him is just as blind as Britney 

15 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

NO offense to you, but as a Persian, I know how Persian men are. 

1. They date white girls just to have some fun

2. When it's time to settle they'll ONLY marry a nice Persian girl cuz if they don't it'll disappoint their parents. Mom especially. And Persian men are mama's boys. 

3. Persian culture is pretty old fashioned. Marry someone who's pure. Same with dating. A few exceptions have come along like if she's divorced or has kids but majority of the time it's considered a big no-no if she has a history. 

So now pretend you're a Persian guy and you bring home an older, white woman who's twice divorced, with kids. Do you think any Persian mom would be OK with that? They'll never accept her. 

My bro married a Persian girl who was 6 yrs his senior and previously married and we didn't accept her. AND SHE WAS PERSIAN!! We had to fake it and pretend we liked her but deep down, we disliked her with a passion. 

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind his family feel the exact same way. They're faking it and pretending all is OK but deep down they don't accept this "relationship" 

The fact that Sam is willing to even do this knowing it's totslly frowned upon and doing this in exchange for fame is manipulative and cynical of him. 

Let's not forget he's dated a ton of celebs in the past to try and get his shot at fame. A playboy model, a reality TV star, and a Spanish singer. When he saw his chance to get with Britney (who is the most famous singer) he knew that was his ticket to fame and he did it. Disgusting! 

I hope he falls of a cliff. I seriously do. He's arrogant, he's manipulative, and he's a fame *****. Anyone who defends him is just as blind as Britney 

I get where you're coming from but at the same time she's Britney Spears.  

The fact that Sam's sister seems to genuinely like Britney too makes me feel their relationship is real. Unlike Britney's past relationships in the conservatorship, she scouted Sam herself. Lucado, Trawick, and pretty sure Ebersol were all financed / brought to Britney by Jamie.

On 1/27/2020 at 5:18 PM, joanhs said:

He also praised her for being strong and taking care of herself (whatever **** he wrote, it was smt like that) and then later didnt she say she was forced into the facility by her loving father? I guess he knew all along but had to play supportive bf only to get some headlines. If he cared enough about her and wasnt going along with whatever **** team B throw his way, he would have been at least silent. But why did he have to praise her when he knew it wasnt even her choice to begin with? 

Ive never said anything like that about her past exes (or whatever they are) but I think Sam is a player and Jamie has him on his pocket. Im not saying he hates her, but he seems to love the attention it comes from dating her.  Another weird thing is i dont think he seems to have the best relation with her kids (when they seemed pretty close to Jason, Charlie and even David)

Have u noticed that aside from disney, she never travels with her kids and Sam at the same time? Its always her kids or Sam. In both Europe and Asia tours, she had her kids with her and when they left, she had Sam or the other way around. But with Jason, Charlie and David she used to tour or travel with all of them. I wonder why. 

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He also praised her for being strong and taking care of herself (whatever **** he wrote, it was smt like that) and then later didnt she say she was forced into the facility by her loving father? I guess he knew all along but had to play supportive bf only to get some headlines. If he cared enough about her and wasnt going along with whatever **** team B throw his way, he would have been at least silent. But why did he have to praise her when he knew it wasnt even her choice to begin with? 

Ive never said anything like that about her past exes (or whatever they are) but I think Sam is a player and Jamie has him on his pocket. Im not saying he hates her, but he seems to love the attention it comes from dating her.  Another weird thing is i dont think he seems to have the best relation with her kids (when they seemed pretty close to Jason, Charlie and even David)

Have u noticed that aside from disney, she never travels with her kids and Sam at the same time? Its always her kids or Sam. In both Europe and Asia tours, she had her kids with her and when they left, she had Sam or the other way around. But with Jason, Charlie and David she used to tour or travel with all of them. I wonder why. 

She never travels wirh both of them cuz she's gonna deal with the wrath of hormonal boys lol. Imagine a 12 or 13 yr old boy (forget how old Sean Preston is at this point) whose mother is dating a guy that's old enough to be his older bro. He will hate that guy. 

There's no doubt in my mind that the boys dislike him. We all been teenagers and we know how embarrassed we get when our parents do something dumb. Now add to the fact that your parent is dating a guy who's onky a few years older than you.... It's the ultimate shame. 

I do agree that Sam is loving the attention. I've noticed a few times that when cameras ran up to him he would put on this huge smile and get so happy that they're running after him. It's all he wanted. Why else would he have dated playboy models, a Spanish singer, and a reality TV star? All because they were famous and he thought it would be his ticket to fame. The moment he realized he was cast in that music video, he probably walked up to Jaime, gave his number to him and said he wants to date her. Jaime prob took advantage of the opportunity and told Sam do it this way and you got a deal. 

21 hours ago, justhanging said:

The fact that Sam's sister seems to genuinely like Britney too makes me feel their relationship is real. Unlike Britney's past relationships in the conservatorship, she scouted Sam herself. Lucado, Trawick, and pretty sure Ebersol were all financed / brought to Britney by Jamie.

I pretended to show everyone I genuinely liked my ex sister in law. And when they divorced they were asking if I'm gonna be OK because we were so close. 

If I can fake it, they can too. 

21 hours ago, justhanging said:

Jason knew her before the cship. He was her agent in 2006 and after she dumped Kfed, they were seen partying, shopping and hanging out in 2006. They seemed close and there is a rumour he already had a crush on her at that time. 

Charlie went to her show when she was still with David. She even had him on freakshow. Probably bc of his connections he was the freakshow guy that day. His sis in law is a big Britney fan and I think maybe thats why they went to see Britney and maybe he used his connections to meet her so his sis in law could meet her as well.

Charlie is rich, he has a career and he doesnt seem an attention ***** at all. His mom was a famous actress and his dad created SNL and did some olympics games, yet he chose to work with production. If he wanted attention hed have tried to be an actor. When he was with Britney, he only posted a couple of pics with her and barely saidanything about her on interviews, interviews he did bc he was promoting his work, not to talk about Britney. He also hang out and dated famous girls before Britney but I dont think he ever used them for attention. He seems pretty private and now is married to a CEO. Another thing is he was traveling quite a bit when he was with her, to film things. Its quite different from the others (even Jason) who are all attached to her hip.

I just dont think Charlie was paid by her dad. He didnt need it. He didnt need money, attention and didnt seem to want fame either. Maybe thats why their relationship lasted less than a year. Maybe Jamie couldnt control him and he got sick with Team Bs bullshit. 

6 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

She never travels wirh both of them cuz she's gonna deal with the wrath of hormonal boys lol. Imagine a 12 or 13 yr old boy (forget how old Sean Preston is at this point) whose mother is dating a guy that's old enough to be his older bro. He will hate that guy. 

There's no doubt in my mind that the boys dislike him. We all been teenagers and we know how embarrassed we get when our parents do something dumb. Now add to the fact that your parent is dating a guy who's onky a few years older than you.... It's the ultimate shame. 

I do agree that Sam is loving the attention. I've noticed a few times that when cameras ran up to him he would put on this huge smile and get so happy that they're running after him. It's all he wanted. Why else would he have dated playboy models, a Spanish singer, and a reality TV star? All because they were famous and he thought it would be his ticket to fame. The moment he realized he was cast in that music video, he probably walked up to Jaime, gave his number to him and said he wants to date her. Jaime prob took advantage of the opportunity and told Sam do it this way and you got a deal. 

It just doesnt seem like Sam does a lot to interact with them anyway. He isnt only a few years older than them lol he is 12 years older than Jayden, is the same age gap Britney has with him.

Tbh hes so desperate to become an actor, to be the next the rock, its so cringe. and his Instagram is so boring, like he lacks personality. He looks so vain, so narcissistic. Always working out, posing and showing his body 🙄 its one of the fakest ig Ive ever seen, hed look so good with a Kardashian. 

I wonder if Britney really likes him or is just going with the flow. Its not like she can choose who she really wants to date. Im so curious to see that if someday she ever gets herself free from this bs cship, if she would dump his *** in a heartbeat.

Archived