New Britney + Sam Pic

justhanging

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

It just doesnt seem like Sam does a lot to interact with them anyway. He isnt only a few years older than them lol he is 12 years older than Jayden, is the same age gap Britney has with him.

Tbh hes so desperate to become an actor, to be the next the rock, its so cringe. and his Instagram is so boring, like he lacks personality. He looks so vain, so narcissistic. Always working out, posing and showing his body 🙄 its one of the fakest ig Ive ever seen, hed look so good with a Kardashian. 

I wonder if Britney really likes him or is just going with the flow. Its not like she can choose who she really wants to date. Im so curious to see that if someday she ever gets herself free from this bs cship, if she would dump his *** in a heartbeat.

Well, yeah, 12 isn't much but still... A 13 yr old boy who's mom is 38 and her bf is 26 is still embarrassing.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Well, yeah, 12 isn't much but still... A 13 yr old boy who's mom is 38 and her bf is 26 is still embarrassing.

Tbh idk how teenagers boys might feel, but i dont see any problem with that. Its not like Britney is 60 years old dating a 20 smt dude. Shes still young. Shes not Al Pacino who dates a woman who is 40 years younger than him. I think the problem is Sam tho. If she was only dating someone nicer that had other things on his mind other than being famous and fit...

35 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Tbh idk how teenagers boys might feel, but i dont see any problem with that. Its not like Britney is 60 years old dating a 20 smt dude. Shes still young. Shes not Al Pacino who dates a woman who is 40 years younger than him. I think the problem is Sam tho. If she was only dating someone nicer that had other things on his mind other than being famous and fit...

John Cena would've been a great match. He's like Charlie. Just sucks he found a girl a yr ago and been dating her happily. Otherwise, with his smart choices, his connections,, he would've put Jaime in his place and convince him to end the c-ship. If he can convince Vince McMahon to do things his way, he can make an idiot like Jaime eat right out of his hand. 

On 1/28/2020 at 7:40 PM, nerdygeekgrl said:

John Cena would've been a great match. He's like Charlie. Just sucks he found a girl a yr ago and been dating her happily. Otherwise, with his smart choices, his connections,, he would've put Jaime in his place and convince him to end the c-ship. If he can convince Vince McMahon to do things his way, he can make an idiot like Jaime eat right out of his hand. 

I wonder why she never gave a chance to that other fighter who has a so obvious crush on her. 

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I wonder why she never gave a chance to that other fighter who has a so obvious crush on her. 

Dolph Ziegler? I wonder too, Amy Schumer dated him and said she had the best *** ever with him as worked her like a rag doll. Britney will love that Lol he even said in a wwe interview that the one person he wanted to meet was Britney Spears. Love that he stans her hard but unlike Jlo, I think she would feel uncomfortable dating a fan because she wants someone who likes her for her not “Britney Spears”. 

though I always wanted them to hook up, even if it’s just an arrangement. :raven:

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Dolph Ziegler? I wonder too, Amy Schumer dated him and said she had the best *** ever with him as worked her like a rag doll. Britney will love that Lol he even said in a wwe interview that the one person he wanted to meet was Britney Spears. Love that he stans her hard but unlike Jlo, I think she would feel uncomfortable dating a fan because she wants someone who likes her for her not “Britney Spears”. 

though I always wanted them to hook up, even if it’s just an arrangement. :raven:

He did go on stage for one of her songs in Vegas. I think it was freakshow? She called him cute and u could hear in his voice he was mesmerized by her. 

Funny enough that your say she'd wanna date someone who likes her for her when Sam is dating her because of who she is and not the kind of person she is. J hope it blows in his face and she leaves him asap. 

My Sam hate is strong lol 

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Haha u sure love fighters!

Yes, him! Do u think that interview is still up?

Jlo is a narcissistic, she must love to think about how long her bf wanted her and couldnt have lol she must love having someone worshipping her *** 24/7.

I think Britney even fell for Kevin bc he had that i give zero f**ks attitude like he couldnt care less she was famous. She said before it was hard meeting guys bc they would be impressed by her fame and would be intimidated by her (that wasnt her exact words, but smt like that), so i bet she liked the fact Kevin wasnt impressed or intimidated bc she was a star (i mean at least that was theimpression I had from him, if he was faking or not, who knows)

50 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think Britney even fell for Kevin bc he had that i give zero f**ks attitude like he couldnt care less she was famous. She said before it was hard meeting guys bc they would be impressed by her fame and would be intimidated by her (that wasnt her exact words, but smt like that), so i bet she liked the fact Kevin wasnt impressed or intimidated bc she was a star (i mean at least that was theimpression I had from him, if he was faking or not, who knows)

He cared about her money and proftis from dating a superstar. I think he wasn't interested in her romantically, that's why he had that "zero f**ks" attitude. It was good as long it was about *** & having fun. Britney shouldn't ever propose to him. I don't believe he would ever propose to her, there wasn't any love from his side. 
Sadly Britney likes such **********, but it's her life, what can I say :xfactorlook:
Probably she thinks that good guys are boring (in bed too)... 
Interesting that she was always saying she wants family, husband etc., but always chooses guys who aren't good material for having a family. 

2 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

He cared about her money and proftis from dating a superstar. I think he wasn't interested in her romantically, that's why he had that "zero f**ks" attitude. It was good as long it was about *** & having fun. Britney shouldn't ever propose to him. I don't believe he would ever propose to her, there wasn't any love from his side. 
Sadly Britney likes such **********, but it's her life, what can I say :xfactorlook:
Probably she thinks that good guys are boring (in bed too)... 
Interesting that she was always saying she wants family, husband etc., but always chooses guys who aren't good material for having a family. 

Yeah, but many people who would be interested in her money/fame would act so excited and would lick her *** non stop and she probably hates that. Kevin probably treated her like a normal person and she likes that.  I think he liked her... She was young, fun, attractive, silly and had an attitude. But i think it wasnt the love she wanted/needed. I also dont think she ever loved him that much. She was in love with the Idea of falling in love again. In love with the idea of dating an older bad boy. She was probably in love with their *** and she was desperate to get married and have kids. 

Kevin is trash but she rushed the whole thing. She was 22 years old, idk why she was acting so desperate as if she was running out of time to have kids. I think the main problem on their relationship was that Kevin just had get out of a marriage... He lived with Shar and had a kid with her, he probably didnt want the responsability. I mean didnt he met Britney at a club in a monday? As if he didnt have kids or any responsability whatsoever. With Britney he had money, access to a lot of things so he wanted to party, to drink, to drive Ferraris. He always was a rapper wannabe and wanted this lifestyle and with Britney he finally could have. 

But Britney at that point already had money, fame, success and access to parties and stuff since she was 16/17 years old. She was already sick of that and she wanted to have a normal life then. They wanted opposite things, itd never work out. Kevin seems the type of guy that wants all. He probably loved being a dad when he felt like it. But he also wanted to party as a single rich dude. He probably settled with Victoria bc he doesnt have the money now to try to afford a wannabe rapper lifestyle anymore. 

Yeah, i dont know what she was thinking when she wanted him. He traveled with her on her tour when his ex was pregnant and he already had a daughter. How could she not see he was a shitty man? I mean, how could she expect he would help her with their kids when he did that to his first kids? Thats why i get so fed up when media try to portray him as dad of the year. Where was this dad of the year when he was with Shar and Britney? He cares now bc he gets a big child support to take care of their kids. And he also doesnt have a f**king job or more Britneys money now to party anymore. He doesnt have talent and now is old, fat for Hollywood and no one gives a **** about him. Thats why he settled and is a stay at home dad. I dont believe for a sec its bc he chose and is such a great dad. I mean, his first kids live with Shar, why he never fought for their custody if he loves so much being a dad?

He always wanted to be a star for his own... he tried to model, to act, to rap, to be a reality star but failed miserably at anything he tried. Now he says he loves being a DJ haha give me a f**king break. Hes a z list celeb and all thanks to Britney but he doesnt seem to accept that. He even said hed love to have a Vegas residency. I mean, what would he play at this residency? 20 differents remixes of popozão that no one besides Britneys fans ever heard about It? He really think people would attent to his shows? Lol 

Kevin seems petty af as well. I tried not hating him that much before bc hes Britney kids dad but after last year I think he doesnt give two ***** about what she might feel with having her kids away from her and if this can affect the kids too. His lawyer shades her quite a lot, she is barely seeing her kids, they couldnt even sleep at her house on christmas and his lawyer even had the nerve to talk about Kevin as such a good guy bc hes "happy" when her days coincide with the holidays? So why did the kids couldnt spend more time with her on christmas? it was the same old arrengement. Also the fact he didnt go after Jamie on court for the whole Preston abuse. Jamie probably paid him to not go further. And of course he didnt bc he benefits from Britney being under a cship. If she could get out, the first thing shed do would be fighting for the kids custody and he lives and provides for all his other kids and wife with the custody money that should be only for Jayden and Preston. Kevin is probably a salty **** bc Britney dumped his ***. He probably thought Britney would put up with his **** forever bc they had kids together.

I think Britneys bad relationship with her dad made her liking guys that are ****. She probably doesnt know how to be loved by a guy who really respects and treats her like a queen.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He did go on stage for one of her songs in Vegas. I think it was freakshow? She called him cute and u could hear in his voice he was mesmerized by her. 

Funny enough that your say she'd wanna date someone who likes her for her when Sam is dating her because of who she is and not the kind of person she is. J hope it blows in his face and she leaves him asap. 

My Sam hate is strong lol 

I completely  forgot he was the freak show guy! 

Don’t worry, I hate to be a hater but Sam bothers me the most out of all her boyfriends . They all knew their place, many times we’ve seen them, they knew to step aside and let her shine and just be the supporting character. that’s why it bugs me about him, he has his foot planted right next to her, barely budging and he’s always posing. It drives me nuts that people here stan him just because he’s hot. Britney is quirky and silly at heart and I don’t see that with him, his eyes light up when people are calling his name and photographing him. 

I want to think he’s a nice guy and maybe he is but he sure is vain and I hate people like that.

5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I completely  forgot he was the freak show guy! 

Don’t worry, I hate to be a hater but Sam bothers me the most out of all her boyfriends . They all knew their place, many times we’ve seen them, they knew to step aside and let her shine and just be the supporting character. that’s why it bugs me about him, he has his foot planted right next to her, barely budging and he’s always posing. It drives me nuts that people here stan him just because he’s hot. Britney is quirky and silly at heart and I don’t see that with him, his eyes light up when people are calling his name and photographing him. 

I want to think he’s a nice guy and maybe he is but he sure is vain and I hate people like that.

Honey, you and me think alike! I've seen when tmz call his name and he smiles so big like he's ready to have an ****** cuz someone other than Britney or his friends and family call out his name. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Haha u sure love fighters!

Yes, him! Do u think that interview is still up?

Jlo is a narcissistic, she must love to think about how long her bf wanted her and couldnt have lol she must love having someone worshipping her *** 24/7.

Lol I watch some wrestling from time to time.

I still like Jlo, maybe not a huge fan but no one is perfect. She is who she is. That’s why all her men are accessories. 

I agree with you about Kevin, he carried himself like he didn’t care about anything and didn’t seem to care about his looks and after being in Hollywood where everyone is concerned about their appearance, I think it was refreshing. 

Archived