I FEEL SO FREE WITH YOU LEAKED MERRY BRITMAS

MakeMeFweaky

We'll all forget about the song in 2 days, that's why it was scrapped I guess. It sounds a bit messy but some parts are nice. But it's just not what I want from her at this point. Like other people already said, it would have sound better if her voice was just a little more natural and deep.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, m-art-in said:

C'mon it's not THAT bad :)

I honestly think it only sounds weird because it's 64kbps.. 

otherwise I think it would do great here in Europe, but I kinda see why it got scrapped..

waiting for at least 256kbps... or.. uncompressed wav/flac :cuteidk:

Aaaaand I found it on Soundcloud in HQ

If it gets taken down, PM me, I ripped it :sendinglove:

2 hours ago, britneysknee said:

I TOLD YALL THAT IS GOING TO LEAK VEEERY SOON ON MY TOPIC!

But this is the demo track. the finished ("ready to radio") track hasn't leaked yet!!

the finished one is kinda better ;)

I listened to the first snippet of the song and yes, the chorus sounds a little bit different

Is the finished version, if exists, going to leak?

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Are you kidding me? Britney barely says anything other than vocal runs and saying “baby” and “I’m so free with you” over and over again. :jackk:

Did you even read my post? No one overstays their welcome on the song. It’s repetitive, yes. But so why? Britney has repetitively sang “baby” throughout all her career. Why is this time the bad one?

And it technically wasn't scrapped rather put on hold indefinitely. Considering how desperate RCA are these days I wouldn't be surprised if they still had hopes of releasing this at some point and getting away with it if it wasn't for us meddling exhalers

Also can you people see the WeTransfer link on the Streamable page? Download it before it gets removed :mcorangu:

Archived