I FEEL SO FREE WITH YOU LEAKED MERRY BRITMAS

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so obviously if it was officially released I'm sure it would have been a flop. However I don't think it's bad at all I actually do like the song, and Britney is kind of giving me baby one more time Era vocals. I enjoy it and going to have this on repeat for a while as it's brand new Britney material I'm listening to since glory hole.

I will find a way to play this on the way to the club with my friends in the car and run the risk of getting sworn at, ***** slapped and then my phone disconnected from the radio, but trust and believe I will promote. :bang:

21 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Are there any major difference between this version and the finished one? Thanks for sharing this information

the finished one has a more r&b beat, its like its from blackout or sm.

the demo that leaked in full has a latin beat and thats why people are not f**king with it that much 

Well, not gonna lie, I was kinda excited about what the full song will sound like when the snippets leaked one-by-one. Now, though, I listened to the whole thing and I'm thoroughly disappointed. Here are my main problems with it:

1. Every artist on this song contributes so little to it that it might as well just be an instrumental track. It reminds me a whole lot of Calvin Harris and Rihanna's "This Is What You Came For", where almost 50% of the song was one phrase repeated over and over and the parts that weren't were nothing special

2. Pitbull. That's all I have to say, really

3. The production isn't as energetic as it should be. It doesn't even feel like a bop, and especially not a banger, which is a shame, because Brit has already proven that she can absolutely SLAY a good Latin pop track :mhmnod:

4. There's just something... off about Brit's voice. It does not sound nearly as good or mature as it did on Glory, but also not as young or not even child-like as it did on her early-career releases. It's just... weird

5. At 1:55 / 1:56, there is some sort of... high note, belt (?) thing in the background. I think it's Britney but I really don't know, it's just so random. Britney can truly belt (examples: "Shadow"), so if that is her, then it's a waste of her talent :mhmnod:

So, yeah, those are my current thoughts on it. All-in-all, this could be so much better than it turned out, but it's by no means horrible.

Final rating: 3.5 / 10

Also, while I was browsing other songs on SoundCloud, I found this: 

If you wanna listen to something better than "I Feel So Free With You", check this out! :)

22 hours ago, britneysknee said:

gurl i dont want to go to jail tho

Oh, OK then... :jj: :awww: :jj:

...But maybe you could sent us download links if we PM you or something?

...Oh, wait, that would require you to actually, you know, make a download link, A.K.A. post it. Damn, I'm an idiot. :tiffsniffle:

But, yeah, I'm interested! :jj:

1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

Well, not gonna lie, I was kinda excited about what the full song will sound like when the snippets leaked one-by-one. Now, though, I listened to the whole thing and I'm thoroughly disappointed. Here are my main problems with it:

1. Every artist on this song contributes so little to it that it might as well just be an instrumental track. It reminds me a whole lot of Calvin Harris and Rihanna's "This Is What You Came For", where almost 50% of the song was one phrase repeated over and over and the parts that weren't were nothing special

2. Pitbull. That's all I have to say, really

3. The production isn't as energetic as it should be. It doesn't even feel like a bop, and especially not a banger, which is a shame, because Brit has already proven that she can absolutely SLAY a good Latin pop track :mhmnod:

4. There's just something... off about Brit's voice. It does not sound nearly as good or mature as it did on Glory, but also not as young or not even child-like as it did on her early-career releases. It's just... weird

5. At 1:55 / 1:56, there is some sort of... high note, belt (?) thing in the background. I think it's Britney but I really don't know, it's just so random. Britney can truly belt (examples: "Shadow"), so if that is her, then it's a waste of her talent :mhmnod:

So, yeah, those are my current thoughts on it. All-in-all, this could be so much better than it turned out, but it's by no means horrible.

Final rating: 3.5 / 10

Also, while I was browsing other songs on SoundCloud, I found this: 

If you wanna listen to something better than "I Feel So Free With You", check this out! :)

Oh, OK then... :jj: :awww: :jj:

...But maybe you could sent us download links if we PM you or something?

...Oh, wait, that would require you to actually, you know, make a download link, A.K.A. post it. Damn, I'm an idiot. :tiffsniffle:

But, yeah, I'm interested! :jj:

No one went to jail for this leak, so he just doesn't wanna share... IF he has it of course

Not sure if the leak was the demo or not, but yeah, there's another one

Archived