I FEEL SO FREE WITH YOU LEAKED MERRY BRITMAS

MakeMeFweaky

2 hours ago, G-unit said:

I like it?  I think Britney’s bit is cute and very signature Britney.  Yeah I rolled my eyes every time I heard Shitbull, but whatevs...I could’ve bopped to this little ditty here and there.  Better than Shitty Girls.

I like it too, it's not a masterpiece and not even close to her classics but it's ok and OMG "Shitbull" "Shitty Girls" :gloria::tifflmao::haha:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are being overly critical (typical). If this **** was released and charted decently y’all would be ALL over it just like how your guys’ claim to fame is scream & shout (the most basic *** song ever). It’s a pitbull song. I never expected much. It’s cute and imo better than Hey Ma. Everyone’s part is relatively short so it never gets annoying (like Hey Ma does)

it’s cute and one of the better unreleased tracks

• Super Mods
30 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

You guys are being overly critical (typical). If this **** was released and charted decently y’all would be ALL over it just like how your guys’ claim to fame is scream & shout (the most basic *** song ever). It’s a pitbull song. I never expected much. It’s cute and imo better than Hey Ma. Everyone’s part is relatively short so it never gets annoying (like Hey Ma does)

it’s cute and one of the better unreleased tracks

Are you kidding me? Britney barely says anything other than vocal runs and saying “baby” and “I’m so free with you” over and over again. :jackk:

i really like Britney's parts, but why her voice is so edited ? It wasn't that much on glory... 

Marc Anthony's voice is almost raw and Britney has who knows many layers of editing ? 

Pitbull's part are not good imo... I agree that if it was only Marc Anthony and Britney it could have been better. 

Happy to finally hear it but probably won't listen to it again lol. Glad it was scrapped, would probably have flopped as the song never really take off and I don't know why but I feel like GP would have made fun of Britney for this.

Archived