I FEEL SO FREE WITH YOU LEAKED MERRY BRITMAS

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally listened to it. I only liked Britney’s parts but Pitbull’s and Marc Anthony’s parts are pretty bad and have no replay value. I’m glad it was scrapped to be honest since it would have been a musical regression after Glory and I can’t see this being a hit, so at the end of the day Britney wouldn’t have gained either critical or commercial success from this.

The song would have totally been a bop if Pitbull was not on it, and if Britney's voice wasn't that high-pitched baby voice.

Marc sounds great though and I think Britney's voice would have sounded great with him if she used her normal register like on Glory.

Also, I can't believe instead of giving her a proper bridge, they just made her go 'ooo' in a different tone LOL.

Well that was something.

It would have been embarrassing if this was released as an actual radio single, but I can totally see it on the soundtrack to a kids movie. However, we’ve already had enough of that mess with OLL. 

Glad it’s finally out there though! “Hey Ma” was a bop, this is a secret cheese-ball trash bop. 

23 minutes ago, Thurafatale9 said:

What does it mean? The pitbull verse?

I can't understand the whole verse yet, but the last part (Dale Britney, que tu puedes - Go for it Britney, that you can), my brain immediately interpreted that as "you can be/feel so free" which, well.... :imdying:

Archived