New HİAM Choreography with POM dancers

Dreamer26

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

POMney could slay that hip thrust and armography movements. Love it.:badgirl:

that's what I kept thinking, those dancers did such a great job in it, but I don't want it performed like that because probably after the first performance

Give me somethin' good
Don't wanna wait
I want it now

giphy.gif

Alright
If I said my heart was beating loud

giphy.gif

If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?

giphy.gif

Omg I absolutely loved the first girl, and the group before the POM dancers, and the POM dancers.
That choregraphy is fierce and not too step-by-step and over-theatric like many of her POM choreo is.  She could totally do this because whoever made this actually fit to her style of movements and included many of her iconic moves.

I doubt we'll ever see that happen... I think NappyTabs tried, but 'it just didn't work out'.  It's one of my fav tracks and I LOVE this choreo and the song deserves so much justice after that crappy music vid6eo and FFT choreo. :crying4:

7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

that's what I kept thinking, those dancers did such a great job in it, but I don't want it performed like that because probably after the first performance

Give me somethin' good
Don't wanna wait
I want it now

giphy.gif

Alright
If I said my heart was beating loud

giphy.gif

If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?

giphy.gif

Oh my goodness :gloria::tifflmao:

The whole video was a bit cringy until the POM dancers appeared. That was better, but as every time these videos are shared, I don't think that's a style for Britney. Like, it's ok for a dance showcase or competition, or for the background dancers, but not for a performer that's supposed to be singing or at least pretending to, and moving through the stage, and wearing the outfits she would come up with, 

im not a fan of all the floor twerking that seems to be done in every.single.video. no matter what artist or song is used, all they do is twerk and ***** around. so often im looking for fan choreography to complete some of britneys choreos where parts dont have real official choreo and everytime i give up because it all looks the same nowadays

the last chorus is okay though

Archived