Britney Spears Hits Up A Tanning Salon Following Vacation In Hawaii

Thecodeman25

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Just Because said:

She is most likely getting rid of  some unflattering  tan lines. 

Sorry for saying this...... Britney looks rough. For someone who just got back from vacation,  she does not look rested. 

I hope Britney finds happiness. 

I hate to but I have to agree. I love Britney but I hate her fashion style lmao good Lord!! Anyway, I think she gained a lot of weight at the beginning of the year while in the facility which sucks because last year her body was AMAZING! I feel it's gon be hard for her to get back in shape, mostly because of her personal life issues. She needs stability, hopefully the f**king c-ship gets resolved, her kids go back to seeing her regularly and she can continue working and have fun with it. You can tell it's not the best time of her life not just by the news but by looking at her. I have to say I prefer her blonde hair though. I know I'm talking too much, I just hope she gets back on track soon!

I think it's understandable she doesn't look her best shape in years, given everything that's going on in her life right now, plus the fact that she's not working right now, she's not doing performances, she's not giving interviews, attending events, etc.

Those workout videos she used to post (or they used to post) weren't precisely the most intense workouts one could do (I mean, I wish I exercised 5% of what she does, but I gotta admit it doesn't look that challenging either).

Most importantly, not being with her kids must be the thing that affects her the most. She's probably feeling more sad or lonely, and maybe she's eating a bit more to compensate that.

Once her life takes a turn for the better, I'm sure it'll reflect on her body and overall image.

3 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I mean, she's just going to the tanning salon, she's not leaving the country for a long time or anything, he doesn't really need to come with her. If he didn't want to, that's fine. I don't think she needs to have everybody who's close to her with her at all times. :mhmnod:

i said that bc the op originally said she was with sam

16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's understandable she doesn't look her best shape in years, given everything that's going on in her life right now, plus the fact that she's not working right now, she's not doing performances, she's not giving interviews, attending events, etc.

Those workout videos she used to post (or they used to post) weren't precisely the most intense workouts one could do (I mean, I wish I exercised 5% of what she does, but I gotta admit it doesn't look that challenging either).

Most importantly, not being with her kids must be the thing that affects her the most. She's probably feeling more sad or lonely, and maybe she's eating a bit more to compensate that.

Once her life takes a turn for the better, I'm sure it'll reflect on her body and overall image.

have u seen Christina Aguilera, Kelly Klarkson, Meghan Trainor, and list can go one and one. All of them has their own shapes none of them skinny at all. I think Britney in instagram and Britney in a real life r 2 different persons-may sound crazy but it's not. On the insta she is that stupid crazy skinny as a niddle girl trying to get into her skinny jeans. But in a real life she is just a woman. She is not looking oversized or big. She actually looks very healthy and her ***** r bigger. I mean really then we all will stop talking about Britney gaining weight cause she is unhappy unhealthy etc. She might be in any weight she wants and also we heard they zoom her pictures so she can look bigger on a paparazzi pics. I think her team is all about her image her weight her appearance this is why they make do that kind of workout videos. i mean she can still enjoy them but then go to McDonalds and...eat some smal burgers. So that she can do whatever she wants. Woman can be any size she wants-period. 

Just because she put that on her insta that she is skinny as a needle doesn't meen she really is that way. That is Hollywood that is show biz and everybody is about that image. But in a real life Britney is eating and doing  all other human stuff, hello. So from time to time her weight is changes and it doesn't look too much or unhealthy. She looks fine. Actually that reminds me a lot of her onyx tour time she wasn't skinny at all but still ****.

Archived