New IG post- 2007ney is back

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I really couldn't care less about these little "fashion" videos. They're sort of strange.

Is Britney even into making music at all anymore? Or does she just want to model her clothes in bizarrely shot clips posted on the internet? 

She doesn’t look in to this video at all.  That’s the same walk I make when I go to the dentist 

23 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

She doesn’t look in to this video at all.  That’s the same walk I make when I go to the dentist 

She has so much free time. Because she is not working. She got just bored. So these weird videos are result for her boredom. I wish she stars recording and writing. I love her instagram posts. But clearly it's not helping her on Gp eye. 

• Content Curators
23 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

She has so much free time. Because she is not working. She got just bored. So these weird videos are result for her boredom. I wish she stars recording and writing. I love her instagram posts. But clearly it's not helping her on Gp eye. 

who the flying **** cares about the gp anymore

most of the gp loves her its the middle ages white women and gays who hate on her

and btw the gp's hottest stars posted this today so i think shes ok :britclose:

To me it seems like she’s very focused and trying to get a message across.

On a a side note, I’d love to see her sit down and talk into the camera for a while one day. Like genuinely let it out without trying to come across as all cutesy or characterish. I bet she has a lot to say that she’s not allowed to speak on. It’s been a long time since she’s been very candid and open with her fans. 

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

who the flying **** cares about the gp anymore

most of the gp loves her its the middle ages white women and gays who hate on her

and btw the gp's hottest stars posted this today so i think shes ok :britclose:

What the **** are they doing? giphy.gif

Now, THAT'S cringeworthy as ****,

NOT Britney's Instagram posts... 

Dark hairNey is all i wanted and the fact that she's posting pics/videos with her hair like that, makes me very happy!

9 hours ago, mystic falls said:

She looks amazing, but the question is, who filmed it? :jj:Guess she’s not alone, after all.:jj:

In some of the beach photos, you can see her beachchair is close to another chair, and you can see an arm of a man with a 

binoculars. Thats a securityguard. And apparently SoMe-video-guy :cuteneylaugh: Must be fun to work for Brit sometimes

Archived