Jame is still conservator of Britney's estate (money) - Jodi applies to extend conservatorship to another state

Slayer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I'm afraid they want to destroy Britney, like use her as much as they can... I'm so sad that I can't really help her...

My Queen is in serious trouble, a Woman who has helped me a lot of times with her personality and music... I'm going to cry :crying2:

I can’t believe Lynne or Bryne, or Jamie Luno are doing nothing

7 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

Stay positive for Britney’s sake.

The Sept 18 hearing will let us now where things are heading. 

The fact someone accused of abuse was even allowed to choose his TEMPORARY a replacement says everything. Penny is a corrupt POS too. This “investigation” at this point is obviously an attempt to save face, but has no value. 

**** “judge” Brenda Penny for allowing this charade to continue.

Cant lie though, I never had much faith in her.  She isn’t new to this case like a lot of us believed.  She’s been presiding over this for several years now.

i think it’s time to put public pressure on her by calling her out by name in the media. 

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I couldn't care less if Jamie remained conservator of her estate until the day he dies. He seems to be doing a great job with that.

It's the conservatorship over her person that bothers me -- it enables him to extend a heavy hand into her personal life and her career.

What. They are literally stealing all her money.

Archived