Jame is still conservator of Britney's estate (money) - Jodi applies to extend conservatorship to another state

Slayer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, One Kiss From You said:

The whole situation is just too much!! :(

This is unacceptable...he is her father. HER own FATHER wants to destroy her just for the MONEY! I know that what i am saying is so obvious at the moment but this is TOO MUCH. Let's pray that on 18th of september  something will change she deserves her freedom after all cause she is such a kind person

He already made a deal with the illuminati. If the paychecks stop coming then they will kill him.

I’m still confused as to why her financial conservator Andrew Wallet wasn’t replaced? Jamie was her personal conservator (babysitter)....

And why Larry would say she’s never going to perform again? Idk I think he was trying to send us a signal that it was a lost cause. I don’t think he had negative intentions and I don’t think he would ever want that outcome because managing Britney is his life’s work.

And her doctor randomly died. And her custody was stripped not because of her.

None of this makes sense.

Britney, her mom, possibly Larry, the kids, and maybe even KFed have a master plan.

I just need this investigation to be over.

52 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Does anyone have any proof of that?

Yes.

This leads us to perhaps the biggest factor that casts a shadow over Britney Spear’s conservatorship:  The money. Britney reportedly earned $672 million during her career up until 2016, according to MoneyNation.com. Yet her annual conservatorship filings reported her net worth as of early 2018 to be $56 million, only slightly above her reported 2007 net worth, of $54 million. With gross earnings soaring during her Vegas run, especially considering her lucrative concerts, endorsements and merchandising, some have questioned whether Britney should be worth more by now.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trialandheirs/2019/05/15/making-sense-of-the-britney-spears-conservatorship

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I couldn't care less if Jamie remained conservator of her estate until the day he dies. He seems to be doing a great job with that.

It's the conservatorship over her person that bothers me -- it enables him to extend a heavy hand into her personal life and her career.

Have you been living under a rock? It's thanks to Jamie that Britney is in this predicament. That man needs to be removed from her life. Why should an abusive SOB handle her estate?

https://www.instagram.com/meaner03/

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I couldn't care less if Jamie remained conservator of her estate until the day he dies. He seems to be doing a great job with that.

Why a conservatorship over her money when she could easily hire an accountant team like every other millionaire? And a great job? Take a look at all the dirty things the fans have found so far.

55 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Honestly I dont care as long as shes free to make her own decisions. She never let money change her and she is still so humble. Let that weasel and satin worshiper keep her money. All we want is her freedom now.

So you wouldn't mind if somebody controls all your money and only gives you a small amount per month? Imagine working so hard (and non stop) since you were a child for your father to decide how much money you can spend!  I would be really pissed off lol 

Not surprised tbh, it was obvious that he wouldn't give away his control over Britney so easily. He LOVES that power (and the money Brit has to pay him from being her conservator).

And that MojoJojo is as corrupt as Samuel, Lou, Jamie and everyone on Team B so... It was predictable.

I'm so sad for Britney, this will never end. 

27 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Yes.

This leads us to perhaps the biggest factor that casts a shadow over Britney Spear’s conservatorship:  The money. Britney reportedly earned $672 million during her career up until 2016, according to MoneyNation.com. Yet her annual conservatorship filings reported her net worth as of early 2018 to be $56 million, only slightly above her reported 2007 net worth, of $54 million. With gross earnings soaring during her Vegas run, especially considering her lucrative concerts, endorsements and merchandising, some have questioned whether Britney should be worth more by now.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trialandheirs/2019/05/15/making-sense-of-the-britney-spears-conservatorship

Well she is worth more, that’s just her reported net worth. I don’t see the issue there?

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

Yes.

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

Have you been living under a rock? It's thanks to Jamie that Britney is in this predicament. That man needs to be removed from her life. Why should an abusive SOB handle her estate?

https://www.instagram.com/meaner03/

57 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Why a conservatorship over her money when she could easily hire an accountant team like every other millionaire? And a great job? Take a look at all the dirty things the fans have found so far.

So you wouldn't mind if somebody controls all your money and only gives you a small amount per month? Imagine working so hard (and non stop) since you were a child for your father to decide how much money you can spend!  I would be really pissed off lol 

Meh.

Fans have been making those accusations since 2008.

She has the SJB Trust, which her brother controls. There's nothing to say that a portion of her earnings aren't moved into the Trust on a regular basis. I doubt any of us are privy to enough inside information to know how the accounting actually breaks down.

Plus, there's a good chance she WOULD be frivolous with her money or let the wrong people in if it was left all up to her. We really don't know what her mental health diagnosis is...and she appears to live pretty high on the hog as it is. She lives in a mansion and drives some pretty sick cars. She's clearly not hurting in that regard. 

I'm more concerned with Jamie constantly pushing her to work for the sake of working. As her Tour Manager he makes a sweet cut of the profits every time she performs. It's clearly drained her of her creativity as an artist.

And I'm also more concerned that the boys appear to be used as tools - as an incentive to work. That's dirtier than dirty, if that's what's been going on.

54 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

But Jamie was never conservator over her estate, was he? :schoolingtime:

Jamie was the conservator over her person, Wallet over her estate. When Wallet resigned it was Tri Star who was left in charge.

Now that Jamie stepped down, it is Jodi in charge over her person and Tri Star over her estate :jackk:

Jamie was co-conservator of both.

Wasn't he? :watrusayin:

5 hours ago, maquisl said:

Its not ideal but I'll take it if it means that she'll be free.

Let's be realistic she is been under that ship for 11 years. Judge do not even questioned the fact it was report she had dimentia. And then it disappeared but she still under ship. They will use Britney untill she dies. I am hopeless she ever get out. Bc if she will all this ppl will go to jail. So they all judge doctors advocates managers her father everybody is in this mess for life. Corrupted hungry mfers they all going to get ever way

1 hour ago, mfanbs said:

WE NEED OPRAH IN THIS!!! SHE WILL GIVE US THE ANSWERS 

Oprah is as corrupted as the rest of industry. She is a long time friend of Harvey Weinstein and a friend of TMZ funder. 

56CCZHsGX6mWCWNvEIIJgonUGiNBv80EEEAw//9k=

Seal, ex husband of Heidi Klum called her hypocritical:

https://bossip.com/1614006/campaign-cancelled-seal-says-oprah-is-a-hollywood-hypocrite-for-friendship-with-harvey-weinstein/

Plus what she did to MJ is a BS. After his death she interviewed his mother,father,kids, Janet Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley. She praised him so much just to throght him under the bus with Leaving Neverland that is said to be a mass action from TMZ, Harvey Weinstein to cover his case and distract GP as documentary about him Untouchable didn't get any attention. 

So Oprah is the last person can help Britney. 

The only ones journalists who did great job for MJ with Leaving Neverland and made a proper research are:

I would reach rather to Piers Morgan and John Ziegler. 

Archived