Britney’s Financial Statements Are Here

MakeMeFweaky

5 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

This is probably her assistant or house staff buying cleaning supplies, food for her fridges, toilet roll, towels, etc.  could have even been a family member staying there and she allowed them to use her credit card? 

Probably just her assistants or close family. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. 80 trips to Target like that's a lot? I literally go to Tesco like 3 times a week, 4 if I'm bored and hungry :gtfo:

2. She's paying HOW MUCH to her dad? Ain't that some f**ked up bullshit.

3. I'm actually surprised she only took in 2.5m considering the success of the tour along with royalty and perfume sales...

4. Her net worth of $59m is only the assets that they want the system to know of. They definitely have money in various other places that they don't have to declare but not 100% how it all works really. Remember that this is all for tax purposes. ALSO, Britney spent most of her fortune earned up to '06 so they had to reset her finances so I imagine her net worth took a battering there. I read somewhere that her actual net worth is more along the lines of $200-250m now.

To me it all is just not believable... Her net-worth must be around 700mln, minimum 500mln. Even tho Larry takes 20% and all the other gets their stake, still tho! Where the hell is her money???

I don't want to believe they stole hundreds of millions from her and if they did there should be investigation... it a crime. But I do think that her net-worth is being protected and hidden just because of K-Fed so he could not ask for a million a month... Look how Kris Jenner been helping Rob so Black China couldn't ask for big amount of money in child support. Laws in the states are soo flipped up...

1 hour ago, Plaidatlo said:

To me it all is just not believable... Her net-worth must be around 700mln, minimum 500mln. Even tho Larry takes 20% and all the other gets their stake, still tho! Where the hell is her money???

I don't want to believe they stole hundreds of millions from her and if they did there should be investigation... it a crime. But I do think that her net-worth is being protected and hidden just because of K-Fed so he could not ask for a million a month... Look how Kris Jenner been helping Rob so Black China couldn't ask for big amount of money in child support. Laws in the states are soo flipped up...

46 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

My rich aunt makes more than that by selling shirts and hoodies :xfactorlook:

What are they doing with her money? 

$2.5 million a year? 

something is definitely not right. 

In the pdf, it says "The conservatee has substantial assets held in various trusts which are not subject to this Conservatorship proceeding and are not included in this eleventh account... The value of the assets held by the Conservator as of the close of the accounting period, not including the assets in the Conservatee's trusts or business entities, is set forth on the Summary of Account included in Exhibit 1. 

As stated above the Conservatee has substantial other assets which are not subject to this Conservatorship and which are not incorporated into the Summary of Account."

https://pdfhost.io/v/Dj9RWcY8j_NEWCOPIESpdf.pdf

This obviously implies she has a lot more wealth than is reported, which is a good thing and not the public's business.

How much more?  We don't know but as stated, it's not the public's business.

It's impossible that from the Pom tour she have grossed less than 25 mln dollars. The dancer's are not payed in order of million of dollars, so, where's the money? Even if she paid for the promotion of Domination, is impossible that she earned only 2.5 mln $.

Shopping at target? When she's in Paris out with her dancer and her kids? 

I don't know why they're put this **** even more in a difficult way... 

12 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

It's impossible that from the Pom tour she have grossed less than 25 mln dollars. The dancer's are not payed in order of million of dollars, so, where's the money? Even if she paid for the promotion of Domination, is impossible that she earned only 2.5 mln $.

Shopping at target? When she's in Paris out with her dancer and her kids? 

I don't know why they're put this **** even more in a difficult way... 

I wonder how much of her career she truly funds... maybe we have received so few music videos because it is all coming from her budget now...  

"Britney Spears was an earning machine in 2018, despite being on the verge of an emotional breakdown and going H.A.M. on retail therapy."

~ "Britney Spears Raked In Over $2.5 Million Last Year, 80 Trips to Target" / The Blast

"On the verge of an emotional breakdown", you say? Oh, sure, of course! :sneer:

Like, where did they get that from? :rlynow: She looked perfectly fine in 2018, before she was sent to the therapy facility, or whatever it was. Like, OK, she could have been hiding it, but they're stating it as if it's an obvious fact (which it isn't, it's just a speculation). :britannoyed:

But anyway, almost $60 000 000 is a MASSIVE amount of money! :unbelievableney:

Honestly, if we put together the earnings of every Exhaler and their families, we STILL wouldn't be even REMOTELY close to that number. :umomg:

Archived