Britney’s Financial Statements Are Here

MakeMeFweaky

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-money-earned-conservatorship-target

As everyone knows, every year the conservatorship has to say what Britney does in the past year.

Britney Spears Raked In Over $2.5 Million Last Year, 80 Trips to Target

Britney Spears was an earning machine in 2018, despite being on the verge of an emotional breakdown and going H.A.M. on retail therapy.

The Blast obtained financial documents filed in Britney's conservatorship case, which requires an annual accounting of all the money going in and out of her account.

The pop star was touring for much of 2018 during her "Piece of Me" tour, which ran from July through October.

Britney's portfolio is staggering, with enough investment accounts, mutual funds and trusts set up to make any accountant's head spin.

Her total assets, at the end of 2018, come in at $59,079,755.76.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a team b leak to deflect on the hearings.

back when jordan used to do investigative reporting he used to post the full financial documents 

I think anyone can apply for them on the LA county courthouse and pay a fee but you have to register your name 👽

it was here last time we saw she still pays her Mother $2,000 a month, and she spends about 10k a month on massages and nails. Be damned 

27 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

back when jordan used to do investigative reporting he used to post the full financial documents 

I think anyone can apply for them on the LA county courthouse and pay a fee but you have to register your name 👽

it was here last time we saw she still pays her Mother $2,000 a month, and she spends about 10k a month on massages and nails. Be damned 

Not really these documents come out at this time every year. Although some of these upcoming hearings might be about the future of the conservatorship, it’s also a yearly checkup of her finances and other stuff.

33 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

No.  TMZ/The Blast has reported this every year since 2011.

To me the problem is with how they handled the residency.  Why the hell did she have to do that **** back to back???  They couldn't model this after Shania Twain?  She couldn't do ANYTHING else in between performing (as a public figure)?

46 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

what has this site become?

tragedy man

To be fair, this has been posted every year since like 2011.

Obviously I was initially in favor of 'Free Britney' and all but now I just believe in the investigation.  If it deems the conservatorship licit and legal (which it probably will), EVERYBODY needs to move the hell on.  She HAS to live her life.  I hate the idea of interrupting her life like this.  We just don't know her arraignments and don't need to know.

The problem is how her team did the new residency. The scrapped videos/albums were also garbage.  But I don't see why the hell she had to rush back to Vegas, if she is going to remain in the public eye. (Model her performing schedule like Shania Twain and do SOMETHING ELSE INTERESTING in between then-like voice an animated role or something)

Just now, colormefresh said:

She was making $800k a month when she wasn’t working at all, so $2.5m can’t be right.

Right, that's what I was thinking...the article said she made 2.5 million more than last year, but then it mentions calculating her total assets as 59 million. I'm not sure if they mean for the year or her total overall. I would think 2.5 wouldn't even cover the cost it takes to run her house/security/checks to Kevin...ect.

Archived