Britney’s Financial Statements Are Here

MakeMeFweaky

2 hours ago, fays1 said:

Why is Britneys net worth very low? compared to other artists like katy perry for example

“Britney's portfolio is staggering, with enough investment accounts, mutual funds and trusts set up to make any accountant's head spin.”

I’m guessing they have all her money In random places probably for tax purposes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

She was making $800k a month when she wasn’t working at all, so $2.5m can’t be right.

wait until you see court documents from March 2019 that says that Britney's income is at $3M/Year which means $250K/Month but still has to give $16K/Month to her conservator +$2K/Month for his "office" +$40K/Month to Kfed for Child Support and at least $40K/Month to Ingham...

11 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

“Britney's portfolio is staggering, with enough investment accounts, mutual funds and trusts set up to make any accountant's head spin.”

I’m guessing they have all her money In random places probably for tax purposes

SJB trust was filed by Britney in 2004 but is not part of the cship, most of old Britney's entities have been dissolved and new ones filed by Jamie Spears where he appears as the president have been created since 2008 . I really wouldn't count on them placing/hiding her money.

Something doesn't add up about her reported estate .

3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

She was making $800k a month when she wasn’t working at all, so $2.5m can’t be right.

3 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Right, that's what I was thinking...the article said she made 2.5 million more than last year, but then it mentions calculating her total assets as 59 million. I'm not sure if they mean for the year or her total overall. I would think 2.5 wouldn't even cover the cost it takes to run her house/security/checks to Kevin...ect.

I think its pretty clear that her income at the time: 2006-2007 from royalties, was when she didn't have any managers.  It's pretty obvious Larry Lou etc... took a piece of that income when they became her managers (again) from 2008 onwards. Apparently Larry takes 20% of earnings...

2 hours ago, fays1 said:

Why is Britneys net worth very low? compared to other artists like katy perry for example

2 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

59 million in assets? Does that mean liquid? That can’t be her total net worth. And 2.5 million? That’s it for the year? The tour should have made her more than that alone.

To be fair, after all his touring and songwriting, Prince left behind (a still very large amount of) $40 million...

"The grand total of money left by Prince when he passed comes to $40,199,028.75."

https://theblast.com/c/prince-40-million-cash

26 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

wait until you see court documents from March 2019 that says that Britney's income is at $3M/Year which means $250K/Month but still has to give $16K/Month to her conservator +$2K/Month for his "office" +$40K/Month to Kfed for Child Support and at least $40K/Month to Ingham...

Obviously I have not seen this document, but the only thing that would be troubling is if she doesn't have any income when she's not working.  I would have assumed that investment accounts and/or perfume licensing royalties (even though LArry does take a percentage) would cover that.

13 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

SJB trust was filed by Britney in 2004 but is not part of the cship, most of old Britney's entities have been dissolved and new ones filed by Jamie Spears where he appears as the president have been created since 2008 . I really wouldn't count on them placing/hiding her money.

This is true especially because Wallet said she was nearly out of funds when they took over in January/February 2008 which could seem plausible given all the chaos, yet Adam Streisand obviously said at that time she was worth $40 million.

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

Even if she spent lots and lots of money on legal fees and other expenses, it doesn't seem believable that all of that could shrink to $2.8 million at the end of the year... 

"TMZ has obtained legal documents in the conservatorship case, showing that in December 2008, the assets controlled by Britney's conservators totaled $2,826,362.68."

https://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-assets-wealth-millions/

Now they do say this is only 'assets controlled by Britney's conservators', but as you said most of her old entities have been dissolved and he has been president of the new ones he's filed/created since 2008.  Moreover, you may also be correct that they may be placing/hiding her money, which could also be a good thing.

Either way, I hope that the investigation works to Britney's best benefit and she can life her life (and continue her career) as stress-free as possible.

25 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Oh definitely the fact that she went on a huge tour and made almost no money makes no sense, but it’s annoying to say that this statement is a coverup when they release these things every year

Someone said this

If I’m not mistaken that figure only represents the assets that the cship controls. She has trusts that they don’t have complete access to.

Her total property and assets at year's end were $55,745,288 -- up about $5 million from 2015 -- and that number doesn't even include untold millions more in various trusts.

https://www.tmz.com/2017/09/12/britney-spears-expenses-massages-conservatorship/

4 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

59 million in assets? Does that mean liquid? That can’t be her total net worth. And 2.5 million? That’s it for the year? The tour should have made her more than that alone.

That’s what she get in return after paying her manager, dancers, team production, and after taxes. 

6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

80 times.. thats twice a week MAYBE... I go grocery shopping at least twice a week so I don't see an issue.  

I literally go to Whole Foods and my other local grocer at least twice a week.

My mother, who has been a housewife since her second child was a toddler, sometimes used to go to the store two or three times in a single day, multiple times a week (to be fair, my father definitely makes much more than the average family, but isn't as wealthy as Britney). That probably sounds like a lie, but I promise I am for real. My mom always thought the store employees assumed she was crazy (and they probably did). I remember her picking me up from school, taking me to the grocery store, and telling me it was her second buying more food or some other item on MANY occasions, and sometimes we'd go back to the store that same day before my dad came home from work. I think she was bored because we were all in school.

What's my point in saying this? I saw firsthand that my mom was bored. And we all know Britney gets SUPER bored, plus she's wealthy. I'm not surprised that she likes shopping and massages and nails.

10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I truly think her assistant or maid shops for her... I dont think she made all of these trips to Target. 

i also think she doesn't make all her grocery shops, but what did she need from Target or Ralphs while she was in Europe .

Also it shows that it is possible for someone who has access to Britney's money to shop at her expenses, it happened and was proved on the April Parks' case in Nevada

9 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

How’d you get the list?

what list ? 

30 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i also think she doesn't make all her grocery shops, but what did she need from Target or Ralphs while she was in Europe .

Also it shows that it is possible for someone who has access to Britney's money to shop at her expenses, it happened and was proved on the April Parks' case in Nevada

what list ? 

The last one photo on the insta with the shops she’s been to

3 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

what list ? 

Shopping and stuff.. isn't that an assistant's typical job anyways?  Either way, shopping is very necessary. 

Archived