Let's thank God that Britney got a pre nup

Cappycorn87

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I just now found out that Wendy Williams did not have a prenup

I think Britney almost didn't want to sign a prenup when getting married to K Fed but she came to her senses thank god.

I mean did she really? She’s paying him out the *** for child support and who knows what else behind the scenes. Definitely his lawyers and anything on the side that involves the kids. 

32 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I mean did she really? She’s paying him out the *** for child support and who knows what else behind the scenes. Definitely his lawyers and anything on the side that involves the kids. 

Only child support and that can be fixed once she's out of the conservatorship 

17 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I'd rather K-Fed have it than these fake *** business men in suits who operate the conservatorship as a "hybrid business model."

Oh trust me - Kevin is as much of a user as the rest of them. He couldn't have been a conservator given their break-up, and he's simply FAR too lazy to be a conservator regardless. Britney wanted D and attention from Kevin, but he couldn't give enough of a ****, so their relationship was over. But let's say they had gotten back together after Britney was put under the conservatorship -  I guarantee he'd be just as shady.

All pieces of work in the life of Miss Britney. It truly sends a chill down my spine looking at her on the Mickey Mouse Club and during the BOMT days, seeing how pure she was, and fast forwarding to this. This is what I suspect her Instagram post below means, especially the "such sweet innocent hearts." Just like Marilyn, she's surrounded by users, including Kevin.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0oiau0gHMF/

7 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Oh trust me - Kevin is as much of a user as the rest of them.  He's simply too lazy to be a conservator. 

My exact thoughts. Kevin very clearly loves this arrangement; it means he can ask for a hike in money whenever he decides he can't provide enough for his seventeen children with his illusive career as a DJ, and Britney barely fights, because the threat is losing the boys.

At least, until the c-ship's over, or until they're eighteen. One way or another, it won't last.

And that is a comforting thought.

1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

My exact thoughts. Kevin very clearly loves this arrangement; it means he can ask for a hike in money whenever he decides he can't provide enough for his seventeen children with his illusive career as a DJ, and Britney barely fights, because the threat is losing the boys.

At least, until the c-ship's over, or until they're eighteen. One way or another, it won't last.

100% agreed.

1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Oh trust me - Kevin is as much of a user as the rest of them. He couldn't have been a conservator given their break-up, and he's simply FAR too lazy to be a conservator regardless. Britney wanted D and attention from Kevin, but he couldn't give enough of a ****, so their relationship was over. But let's say they had gotten back together after Britney was put under the conservatorship -  I guarantee he'd be just as shady.

All pieces of work in the life of Miss Britney. It truly sends a chill down my spine looking at her on the Mickey Mouse Club and during the BOMT days, seeing how pure she was, and fast forwarding to this. This is what I suspect her Instagram post below means, especially the "such sweet innocent hearts." Just like Marilyn, she's surrounded by users, including Kevin.

No lies. 

I’m not advocating for FedEx, don’t get me wrong.  He’s a gigantic, lazy piece of ****.

I’m just bitter about the current state of her finances.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m sure her team forced her too. I don’t think Britney wanted to. She was f**king in love with The Bad Boy persona of KFed. And I don’t blame her, we all love us some bad boy meat when we’re younger.  :gelis: 

Maybe Justin was ********* cuz it seems afterwards, all she dated were these bad boys and typically rugged looking. I know her going out with Colin was definitely to show Justin the kind of man she’s dating. Maybe the guy really does cry rivers :quirkney:

I guess but it sucks that she most likely pays more in child support than she gets as her own allowance. I mean yeah I'm glad the money will be there hopefully if she ever gains control over her own finances again it's just hard to get excited over the state of her current finances you know? :)

• Super Mods
41 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

I guess but it sucks that she most likely pays more in child support than she gets as her own allowance. I mean yeah I'm glad the money will be there hopefully if she ever gains control over her own finances again it's just hard to get excited over the state of her current finances you know? :)

What’s sad is her life is a living circus and she’s basically performing for practically peanuts as “allowance” while her hard earn millions are being wasted away by strangers. I really do hope they restore her finances to her. Sick of her being team b’s dancing monkey.

12 hours ago, Derrick said:

The amount of child support in no way compares to paying out half of her entire wealth.

11 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

11 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

At the end of the day, Britney obviously married him.  Pretty much all the message boards said Federline was a shady guy back in June 2004!

https://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/archive/index.php/t-52730.html

10 hours ago, C0CKy said:

No lies. 

I’m not advocating for FedEx, don’t get me wrong.  He’s a gigantic, lazy piece of ****.

I’m just bitter about the current state of her finances.

9 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It's going to get better. ❤️

There is an investigation into the conseravtorship reviewing all things, including contracts; at this point I don't see how the outcome wouldn't be to serve Britney's best interests, whether that includes her remaining in the conservatorship (with some changes perhaps) or not.

At the end of the day she is very wealthy, her fragrances continue to be very solid to strong globally despite 15 years in (meaning she has a great source of income when she doesn't work)

I'm just hopeful of her getting back to her career and that she continues to live her best life with her kids and family.

Archived