Let's thank God that Britney got a pre nup

Cappycorn87

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Oh trust me - Kevin is as much of a user as the rest of them. He couldn't have been a conservator given their break-up, and he's simply FAR too lazy to be a conservator regardless. Britney wanted D and attention from Kevin, but he couldn't give enough of a ****, so their relationship was over. But let's say they had gotten back together after Britney was put under the conservatorship -  I guarantee he'd be just as shady.

All pieces of work in the life of Miss Britney. It truly sends a chill down my spine looking at her on the Mickey Mouse Club and during the BOMT days, seeing how pure she was, and fast forwarding to this. This is what I suspect her Instagram post below means, especially the "such sweet innocent hearts." Just like Marilyn, she's surrounded by users, including Kevin.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0oiau0gHMF/

I forgot that her father wanted them to come back together after she was under conservatorship but I think  Kevin rejected this?

Archived