Jamie Lynn Spears In Talks For A 'Zoey 101' Reboot

Jordan Miller

• Leader

jamie-lynn-spears-zoey-101-reboot.jpg

Are you ready?

Jamie Lynn Spears was this close to super stardom as the face of Nickelodeon’s wildly popular tween sitcom, Zoey 101, but after getting pregnant at the age of 16-years-old, Brit’s kid sis packed up and moved to the south where she could raise her family in peace. It’s worth mentioning Jamie Lynn clarified this year Zoey 101 did not come to an end because of her pregnancy, rather her contract was up.

A lot (I MEAN A LOT) has gone down in the time since, and Jamie Lynn isn’t a little girl anymore. The 28-year-old mother of two might have a chance to reignite her career in a reboot of the hit TV show.

Related: Britney Spears Attends The ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ Premiere

According to a new report from TMZ, Jamie Lynn has “been talking with execs” at Nickelodeon about bringing the show back, though it’s “not a done deal.” 

They claim the show’s updated premise would detail Zoey’s life as a young mom in her late twenties living in SoCal. The source told TMZ it’d be “Zoey with an edge.” I have so many questions.

Producers want Austin Butler to return as James, however his career is on the upswing – he’s playing Elvis in the new Baz Luhrmann biopic.

Jamie Lynn recently announced she has a role in the new Netflix series, Sweet Magnolias.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've never really liked that show, nor Jamie Lynn Spears.

But good for her I guess. 

What about the song? The one and only blessed it! 

(Are you ready?)

Oh
I know you see me standing here
Do I look good my dear
Do I look good today
Oh Oh Oh
I'm just another kind of girl
And you wanna see my world
So come and run away
Yeah Yeah

If you wanna play
Come and play today
Let's just get away
Yeah

I will make you see
All the things you that you can be
Believe in your self
Come follow me
Yeah Yeah
Yeah

• Content Curators

You know what **** whoever says zoey 101 wasn’t a good show :hideous:

It was iconic and I can’t wait if that comes back

but on the other hand lmfao good job Lou now making Jamie a cash cow again, Brits been on a break for literally 5 months and you have found new ways to make money :checkit:

27 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

What about the song? The one and only blessed it! 

(Are you ready?)

Oh
I know you see me standing here
Do I look good my dear
Do I look good today
Oh Oh Oh
I'm just another kind of girl
And you wanna see my world
So come and run away
Yeah Yeah

If you wanna play
Come and play today
Let's just get away
Yeah

I will make you see
All the things you that you can be
Believe in your self
Come follow me
Yeah Yeah
Yeah

:nonoNO:

Maybe if it was sung by Britney but no.

Zoey 101, Ned's School Guide whatever that was called, Unfabulous all that stuff represented the beginning of the end of Nickelodeon for me. During those years is when real life shows and cartoons started to get worse and worse. Well, iCarly was almost decent, but the channel in general only started lose everything I liked about it when I was a kid with those shows. :ugh:

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Zoey 101, Ned's School Guide whatever that was called, Unfabulous all that stuff represented the beginning of the end of Nickelodeon for me. During those years is when real life shows and cartoons started to get worse and worse. Well, iCarly was almost decent, but the channel in general only started lose everything I liked about it when I was a kid with those shows. :ugh:

So true... It was the beginning of the end of Nickelodeon. 

Azu5.gif

lcb6ty97bbdrrqra9ctf.gif

15tS.gif

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Drake & Josh is the only nickelodeon sitcom from the 00s era that is still funny today (and as an adult) imo

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

no one asked, everyone that watched this show as kids/teens are now adults and they probably won't care - I know I don't

they should just release the continuation of the below on youtube

I don't need anything from Dan "get in the van" Schneider/ Dan "she is a fighter" Schneider. 

dan-schneider-tv-producer-news.jpg

5 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

As many kids as Jamie Lynn Spears is popping out, I’m surprised they aren’t changing the name from “Zoey 101” to “101 Dalmatians.”

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

2 kids, you call that many? 
2 kids in like 10 years or so?

Britney got 2 in 1 year...

Archived