Jamie Lynn Spears In Talks For A 'Zoey 101' Reboot

Jordan Miller

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nickelodeon has always been the Walmart version of Disney Channel when it comes to actual shows however Nickelodeon had better cartoons (Fairly Odd Parents, Sponge Bob; not as good as Cartoon Network in its hay day but still better than Disney).. anyway, good for her, hope that means she doesn't have to promote laxatives to her 5 fans anymore.. :ririshade1:

Zoey wasn’t a part of my era of Nickelodeon (I’m almost 30 :hideous:) but my husband’s kids and all their friends watched it religiously so I feel like the 16-20 set would maybe watch the reboot for nostalgia’s sake the way I tried watching the new Full House lol. 

That being said, Austin Butler’s career is taking off so I don’t see him coming back and will JL want to juggle doing this, the Netflix show, her music and her family? More power to her if she can but damn, I can barely handle running the house with my 7-month-old and I’m a stay at home mom. :disappointed:

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

You know what **** whoever says zoey 101 wasn’t a good show :hideous:

It was iconic and I can’t wait if that comes back

but on the other hand lmfao good job Lou now making Jamie a cash cow again, Brits been on a break for literally 5 months and you have found new ways to make money :checkit:

Were you even born when that show came out?:selena:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Were you even born when that show came out?:selena:

Luv I was born in 2001 and that show went until 2008 and there was loads of re runs till atleast 2012 and I have two very older sisters that dominated the tv my entire life so 

I find it strange the news is released after years of her trying to make it in Nashville,

during this time she would delete and ignore comments about Zoey for YEARS saying she had moved on. She was playing shows at colleges and they were making her sing the song... honestly her personality doesn’t come across as humble or appreciative at all, everything she puts out makes her seem very self entitled. 

maybe it’s the publicity she needed to try and relaunch her music career? 

Lately Chris Massey has been commenting on her every post. He needs this, i wouldn’t be suprised if he leaked this hoping it would happen.  He had a kid with shar Jackson’s daughter, and seems like a complete waste of space. Does JL even know she’s sort of related to him now lol

I dont think it could really happen because dan Schneider was removed from Nickelodeon and he probably owns all the rights as producer 

On 7/25/2019 at 8:04 AM, chizwhiz said:

I find it strange the news is released after years of her trying to make it in Nashville,

during this time she would delete and ignore comments about Zoey for YEARS saying she had moved on. She was playing shows at colleges and they were making her sing the song... honestly her personality doesn’t come across as humble or appreciative at all, everything she puts out makes her seem very self entitled. 

maybe it’s the publicity she needed to try and relaunch her music career? 

Lately Chris Massey has been commenting on her every post. He needs this, i wouldn’t be suprised if he leaked this hoping it would happen.  He had a kid with shar Jackson’s daughter, and seems like a complete waste of space. Does JL even know she’s sort of related to him now lol

I dont think it could really happen because dan Schneider was removed from Nickelodeon and he probably owns all the rights as producer 

My thoughts exactly. She spoke of those years on Nickelodeon as though it was just an opportunity she had because of her sister’s fame and connections, not because it was her childhood dream. Whether a Zoey 101 reboot really happens or whether it’s made up publicity to generate interest back towards her music, the Netflix show (or to deflect from the cship saga) only time will tell. But I definitely agree that the timing of Jamie Lynn suddenly getting the acting bug again now that the family money maker is out of work is seriously sketchy!! 

Tbqh I don’t believe that Jamie Lynn has ever had a real interest in singing, songwriting or acting. IMO she was encouraged early on to continue “the family business” but she doesn’t really seem that into it. Look at her new post on IG. She didn’t even show up to the Zoey 101 cast reunion dinner and claims to have slept through the cast’s FaceTime call. Suurree. :ririshade2: Couldn’t she have scheduled it in while not filming? She sure had the time to do things in Atlanta with her kids, niece and nephews but couldn’t make time for the Zoey cast. Clearly a reboot is not that important to her. Jamie Lynn started acting again for the same reasons Britney is still doing what she does:  because it’s all she knows, it pays better than a regular 9 to 5 and mainly because it’s what her family expects her to do. :whatitellu:

Archived