Jamie Lynn Spears In Talks For A 'Zoey 101' Reboot

Jordan Miller

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, generation glory said:

My thoughts exactly. She spoke of those years on Nickelodeon as though it was just an opportunity she had because of her sister’s fame and connections, not because it was her childhood dream. Whether a Zoey 101 reboot really happens or whether it’s made up publicity to generate interest back towards her music, the Netflix show (or to deflect from the cship saga) only time will tell. But I definitely agree that the timing of Jamie Lynn suddenly getting the acting bug again now that the family money maker is out of work is seriously sketchy!! 

Tbqh I don’t believe that Jamie Lynn has ever had a real interest in singing, songwriting or acting. IMO she was encouraged early on to continue “the family business” but she doesn’t really seem that into it. Look at her new post on IG. She didn’t even show up to the Zoey 101 cast reunion dinner and claims to have slept through the cast’s FaceTime call. Suurree. :ririshade2: Couldn’t she have scheduled it in while not filming? She sure had the time to do things in Atlanta with her kids, niece and nephews but couldn’t make time for the Zoey cast. Clearly a reboot is not that important to her. Jamie Lynn started acting again for the same reasons Britney is still doing what she does:  because it’s all she knows, it pays better than a regular 9 to 5 and mainly because it’s what her family expects her to do. :whatitellu:

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she didn't even go to that reunion, I guess there's the answer :blol:

12 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

After the reunion, the drama took instagram and well...

EAxM61DWkAA7Xre?format=png&name=900x900

The cast reunited at the prospect of a paycheck let’s be honest. There are YouTube videos from the set of Zoey where the cast were all hanging out and when they go to find Jamie lynn shes by herself with her baby daddy.

Paul Butcher was in For The Record when Britney Met Madonna looking desperate for some work. Victoria justice has been where? And Chris Masseys life seems like a tabloid story right now I wouldn’t get involved? 

some people here have said it - jamie lynns attitude is really cold and self centred. britney fans have backed her music which she strung people along with without ever really telling people about her work and wondered why it then flopped 

She’s returned to tv because she needs the money. If she goes back to Zoey then she must be desp

Archived