The pics are cool because you're in front of the camera Brit Brit :sendinglove:

Britney takes better pictures than him. :smokney2:

42 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

"The pics are cool because my boyfriend took the footage" :umwtf:

Sorry ya'll but that part of the caption makes me cringe :rihit:

He's not David LaChapelle :nobitch:

The post is written by Sam A.

Y'all need to get lives. Always assuming the worst with Her and Sam. She literally looks more happy with him than with any of her past 'bfs' and in the solo videos where she looks unhappy.  Homegirl is enjoying her time with her lover and art and away from the drama, and you guys think she's forced to be there because he made her?  SMH.

:britannoyed:

That being said, she looks great (as she has been the last few posts).

Whoever wrote this below on IG is really mean imo. If Brit sees that and has another breakdown it'll all be your fault :lessons: I agree with criticising things she could easily change like her awful make-up/fashion sense/career choices, but to say she only has Sam because her parents paid for him? Just cruel.

feministactress

Sadly your parents hired that man to be your boyfriend.

2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Whoever wrote this below on IG is really mean imo. If Brit sees that and has another breakdown it'll all be your fault :lessons: I agree with criticising things she could easily change like her awful make-up/fashion sense/career choices, but to say she only has Sam because her parents paid for him? Just cruel.

feministactress

Sadly your parents hired that man to be your boyfriend.

It is mean. However, Britney needs to be strong because everybody can talk about you, sometimes it's going to be heaven and sometimes it's going to be hell. That's life. 

7 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

There’s something very childish about her..like that cute young bubblegum image she displays is just strange for an almost 38 year old. She was never really like that, so it’s almost like her mindset has gone back to how she was when younger, if that makes sense. 

I Agree... her photos or videos posted on her IG has been giving me very childish vibe... The fact that she's a 38 year old woman kind of made me worried about her mindset.... I dont know if it's because she's been under conservatorship for so long or anything.....

Yes, she looks good and happy but sth just doesn't feel right....

• Content Curators
11 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

"The pics are cool because my boyfriend took the footage" :umwtf:

Sorry ya'll but that part of the caption makes me cringe :rihit:

He's not David LaChapelle :nobitch:

well considering shes around randee all the time this probably looks godly lmfao

I can't help but feel every post uploaded to her instagram is just to further prove the narrative team c-ship are trying to push surrounding her mental well being. This among the many other posts don't paint her in a good light at all. She's 37 not 3 and sure we all love to be childish now and then but she's acting like a 16 year old on her first date with her boyfriend, its strange....

Archived