New IG post- Britney visits an art gallery with a teddy bear

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

I can't help but feel every post uploaded to her instagram is just to further prove the narrative team c-ship are trying to push surrounding her mental well being. This among the many other posts don't paint her in a good light at all. She's 37 not 3 and sure we all love to be childish now and then but she's acting like a 16 year old on her first date with her boyfriend, its strange....

Exactly ,Her team is getting away with it.

10 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

There’s something very childish about her..like that cute young bubblegum image she displays is just strange for an almost 38 year old. She was never really like that, so it’s almost like her mindset has gone back to how she was when younger, if that makes sense. 

It’s actually so awkward that I hope it really is just Loucifer or someone from her evil team behind it. I’d hate to think she’s this far gone. We've seen some videos she posted, though... she could use a long break after the cship is (hopefully) over. 

2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

But it's the truth ,her father and team have paid all of her boyfriends since 2008.

Where is the proof that her father and team are paying for her relationships? Show me proof,  or stop talking ****.  

Let me guess...., you got your information at pool party. ;) 

22 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Where is the proof that her father and team are paying for her relationships? Show me proof,  or stop talking ****.  

Let me guess...., you got your information at pool party. ;) 

Britney is in a conservatorship!!!

Britney can not take a simple coffee without their permission, do you think she's going to have a real relationship?

Britney does not have legal rights.

Britney has no social life.

Britney has no friends.

Britney has no freedom neither economic, nor creative, nor social, nor ******.

A little common sense,please!.

I feel like people are put off by Britney trying very hard to convince the public that she is still "okay" despite all the internal drama. It makes her seem like she's faking it which freaks people out. But if she didn't do these things, the potentially constant, bad press could negatively impact her personally and possibly even affect the outcome of her conservatorship situation. I mean, Britney and her team are taking public opinion very seriously, hence the pending lawsuit for that site about Lou. Clearly they feel it could have an affect on the case. It's going to be weird for us fans, but she's doing what she has to do to get her freedom, I think. Just my two cents. :tiffhair:

21 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

There’s something very childish about her..like that cute young bubblegum image she displays is just strange for an almost 38 year old. She was never really like that, so it’s almost like her mindset has gone back to how she was when younger, if that makes sense. 

I agree it's like she's playing the Britney Spears character... faking that everything is okay... everything is so mysterious now, I'm trying to accept and go along that it's her caption and everything is her now... but something is off and tells me it's not but enough for me, not my business, let's just wait to see what will happen soon..

9 hours ago, Trentals said:

Soooooo are we just going to pretend that it’s normal for a grown *** woman of nearly 40 to be carrying around a teddy bear? :nydisgust:

LOL, this is such an over reaction. We have no idea who gave her that bear, could have been a fan...or Sam gave it to her when he took he on a date....its perfectly normal when we have zero context. 

The third photo in this instagram post is an art piece, i think is a graffiti artist. I dont know why, but in the present art scene they give you a "experience" not just the artwork .... so the bathroom its simply a "gallery prop". Maybe the art exhibition inspires Britney in her painting .

I don't see anything wrong with the teddy bear. It'd be different if she started carrying it everywhere like Linus does with his blanket. She might've thought it was cute and bought if for herself*, might have special meaning for her because her boyfriend just bought it for her, etc.

*I realize it might sound corny but I don't see why you have to grow older and leave everything "childish"  behind. Britney has a teddy bear here, doesn't she like Barbie movies? It'd be hard to criticize her when I read "The Baby-Sitters Club" books for fun. I grew up with that book series and they were like crack for me. I'd get BSC books whenever I went to Walmart. Years ago I started reading people snarking the series and it inspired me to read through the series again. No, I wouldn't publicly tell people:

"Yeah, I'm reading "Dawn Saves the Planet". It's a Baby-Sitters Club book.

Other person's reaction: :tifflmao:  :xfactorlook: ***** must be off her rocker. :surething:

Archived