New IG post- Britney visits an art gallery with a teddy bear

21 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I don't see anything wrong with the teddy bear. It'd be different if she started carrying it everywhere like Linus does with his blanket. She might've thought it was cute and bought if for herself*, might have special meaning for her because her boyfriend just bought it for her, etc.

*I realize it might sound corny but I don't see why you have to grow older and leave everything "childish"  behind. Britney has a teddy bear here, doesn't she like Barbie movies? It'd be hard to criticize her when I read "The Baby-Sitters Club" books for fun. I grew up with that book series and they were like crack for me. I'd get BSC books whenever I went to Walmart. Years ago I started reading people snarking the series and it inspired me to read through the series again. No, I wouldn't publicly tell people:

"Yeah, I'm reading "Dawn Saves the Planet". It's a Baby-Sitters Club book.

Other person's reaction: :tifflmao:  :xfactorlook: ***** must be off her rocker. :surething:

EXACTLY. I dress up in my dinosaur onesie, and have Jurassic Park **** everywhere. I'm 32. 

**** the haters.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/22/2019 at 6:35 AM, Trentals said:

Soooooo are we just going to pretend that it’s normal for a grown *** woman of nearly 40 to be carrying around a teddy bear? :nydisgust:

The stuffy isn’t the issue... just like doing a catwalk in different outfits is normal... There’s just something off with how she does it. 

On 7/22/2019 at 3:40 PM, BRSM_jl said:

The bear, the awkward movement with it and the caption just throw me off.

Why does it all seem so fake and childish?

There's videos of Anna Nicole acting childish and when I think about that it worries me. I hope she's okay 

Archived