New IG post- Britney forgot about Tom’s diner

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giorgio Moroder said on Instagram that he loved her workout video so much that he had to make a remix of Tom's Diner just for Britney... :huh:

Ya'll, i'm not buying this ****, i think Britney was told to use that song cause Giorgio is about to release a new remix, so her workout video was literally used for a promotional purpose... :leaving:

Still milking the past i see... :ohi:

Oh and btw that's just MY point of view! :bedtime:

Off topic, but it reminded me of this Mexican pop group OV7, they're celebrating their 30th anniversary, and they've been uploading some clips to YouTube where they "test" the members of the group to see if they remember all of their songs, from all of their albums. 

One of them was so heartbreaking for the fans, because there were fan favorite songs she literally had no recollection about. She was presented with just the lyrics and she had to guess the song, so she didn't know them, but even after they played the tracks to her, she still didn't remember them and she was like "wtf, nope, don't remember it". And everybody freaked out in the comments section because it's just so, like, why? Hahaa, they literally always perform the same 5 songs in every concert, so no wonder why they came  to this point of even forgetting they had more songs, but it's just sad when artists feel so detached from their work. 

One would think it's actually the natural that they want to keep their setlists revamped, because it becomes boring to perform the same songs over and over, but their actions tell exactly the opposite, like Britney, because they have dozens of songs they haven't performed in years or not even once. 

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Off topic, but it reminded me of this Mexican pop group OV7, they're celebrating their 30th anniversary, and they've been uploading some clips to YouTube where they "test" the members of the group to see if they remember all of their songs, from all of their albums. 

One of them was so heartbreaking for the fans, because there were fan favorite songs she literally had no recollection about. She was presented with just the lyrics and she had to guess the song, so she didn't know them, but even after they played the tracks to her, she still didn't remember them and she was like "wtf, nope, don't remember it". And everybody freaked out in the comments section because it's just so, like, why? Hahaa, they literally always perform the same 5 songs in every concert, so no wonder why they came  to this point of even forgetting they had more songs, but it's just sad when artists feel so detached from their work. 

One would think it's actually the natural that they want to keep their setlists revamped, because it becomes boring to perform the same songs over and over, but their actions tell exactly the opposite, like Britney, because they have dozens of songs they haven't performed in years or not even once. 

I was a gay little gurl when Ov7 came out... Awwwe the memories. And by the way, how the hell are they touring with the Grandes Éxitos Tour? Britney should do the same with late 90s and 00s like Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson, S Club 7 and Christina. :jj:

14 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

I was a gay little gurl when Ov7 came out... Awwwe the memories. And by the way, how the hell are they touring with the Grandes Éxitos Tour? Britney should do the same with late 90s and 00s like Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson, S Club 7 and Christina. :jj:

It was a massive success. I'm seeing them next month for the second time. I think that's the only way they work these days, in joint tours, ever since the reguetón took over. Fey left the tour and tried to fill stadiums by herself, but that didn't work. They're just not that powerful alone.

After almost 3 years is fine they're taking a break, but I think they should keep this joint tour format, just leave behind the nostalgia for a while and start releasing (and performing) new music instead, or those overlooked songs from their catalogs. 

And yes, Britney should do something like that: Backstreet Boys, Christina, Mandy Moore, NSync (sans Justin of course, because OF COURSE he would never do this, though if Kalimba came back for a while, and even Maria Jose with Kabah, there's hope :P ).

At least a Britney x Christina tour/residency would be awesome. A combination of each of them performing their hits, then some songs performed by the other, and other songs performed as duets, and then 6 or 7 new songs, also performed individually and duet. 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It was a massive success. I'm seeing them next month for the second time. I think that's the only way they work these days, in joint tours, ever since the reguetón took over. Fey left the tour and tried to fill stadiums by herself, but that didn't work. They're just not that powerful alone.

After almost 3 years is fine they're taking a break, but I think they should keep this joint tour format, just leave behind the nostalgia for a while and start releasing (and performing) new music instead, or those overlooked songs from their catalogs. 

And yes, Britney should do something like that: Backstreet Boys, Christina, Mandy Moore, NSync (sans Justin of course, because OF COURSE he would never do this, though if Kalimba came back for a while, and even Maria Jose with Kabah, there's hope :P ).

At least a Britney x Christina tour/residency would be awesome. A combination of each of them performing their hits, then some songs performed by the other, and other songs performed as duets, and then 6 or 7 new songs, also performed individually and duet. 

Here I come:

1._ Are you seeing them next month? That is soooo cooool! Where? 

2._ Lol at Queen Fey trying to fill stadiums by herself! We want the complete 90s experience! 

3._Are you comparing María José and Kalimba with Sir Justin Timberlake? By the way I looove Kabah. 

4._ A Britney - Christina duet is my dream, but the EGO of one of them is way too big. 

I LOVE THE 90S SCENE... WAS SO ICONIC

Spoiler

I love Ari Borovoy. I live for his small single career.:badgirl:

36 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Here I come:

1._ Are you seeing them next month? That is soooo cooool! Where? 

2._ Lol at Queen Fey trying to fill stadiums by herself! We want the complete 90s experience! 

3._Are you comparing María José and Kalimba with Sir Justin Timberlake? By the way I looove Kabah. 

4._ A Britney - Christina duet is my dream, but the EGO of one of them is way too big. 

I LOVE THE 90S SCENE... WAS SO ICONIC

Hide contents

I love Ari Borovoy. I live for his small single career.:badgirl:

1. Yes, they're coming to Tijuana in August. I saw them the first time they came, back in 2017, when Fey was still on the tour, and Aleks Syntek and Erick Rubín.

2. Fey is a whole case. She wants to go indie but wants to have as much success as if she had a big record label behind her. Stops releasing albums in favor of stand-alone singles, yet she ends up releasing one single every 40 years. At least she looks better than never, but she's such a waste of talent and her catalog too. Whenever she happens to perform, half of the setlist comes from her second album, while the rest of her career remains ignored. I'm still waiting for that DVD from her latest "tour". 

3. Yes, Timberlake, Kalimba, María José are the "successful" ones from their respective bands. They became so successful as solo artists that one struggles to imagine them in a reunion. Paulina and Thalia might be a similar case for Timbiriche. However, against all odds, María José and Kalimba did return for the OV7/Kabah tour, even if they weren't at the 90's Pop Tour (and Kalimba is coming back for the 30th anniversary tour). Timberlake isn't as successful anymore so he MAY reunite with the rest of the band if they do a small tour (or he'll play a Victoria and put some excuse)

4. I wish they made a whole album together and a tour like Gloria Trevi / Alejandra Guzmán

5. How was that song called, Boom Boom? :orangu: All the gays love him and scream whenever he sings his parts, even though he can barely hit a note. I just love him for bringing back Lynda after 16 years of retirement (I'm still waiting for the album she's promised for months, but I'm so happy that we can at least talk to her through Instagram. She's even replied to my comments several times, I feel special :blol: 
On 7/15/2019 at 8:43 PM, PokemonSpears said:

1. Yes, they're coming to Tijuana in August. I saw them the first time they came, back in 2017, when Fey was still on the tour, and Aleks Syntek and Erick Rubín.

2. Fey is a whole case. She wants to go indie but wants to have as much success as if she had a big record label behind her. Stops releasing albums in favor of stand-alone singles, yet she ends up releasing one single every 40 years. At least she looks better than never, but she's such a waste of talent and her catalog too. Whenever she happens to perform, half of the setlist comes from her second album, while the rest of her career remains ignored. I'm still waiting for that DVD from her latest "tour". 

3. Yes, Timberlake, Kalimba, María José are the "successful" ones from their respective bands. They became so successful as solo artists that one struggles to imagine them in a reunion. Paulina and Thalia might be a similar case for Timbiriche. However, against all odds, María José and Kalimba did return for the OV7/Kabah tour, even if they weren't at the 90's Pop Tour (and Kalimba is coming back for the 30th anniversary tour). Timberlake isn't as successful anymore so he MAY reunite with the rest of the band if they do a small tour (or he'll play a Victoria and put some excuse)

4. I wish they made a whole album together and a tour like Gloria Trevi / Alejandra Guzmán

5. How was that song called, Boom Boom? :orangu: All the gays love him and scream whenever he sings his parts, even though he can barely hit a note. I just love him for bringing back Lynda after 16 years of retirement (I'm still waiting for the album she's promised for months, but I'm so happy that we can at least talk to her through Instagram. She's even replied to my comments several times, I feel special :blol: 

About point number 5, Ari can't hit a note but man, that body is a piece of Art, Ari you can hit me any time :unreal:

2._ I can't get over the fact that Britney "copied" her for the Hold it against me video. I was like in shook. 

3._ Poor Justin. He used to be so Hot and now he is all about those huge weird eyes. Lance is the Hot one now... Shooking. 

1._ I wish I had the time and money to enjoy en another concert but my coins are in Luis Miguel's pocket. 

Lucky bastarda, Lynda is in contact with chu

Archived