New IG post- Britney forgot about Tom’s diner

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Do you not remember how much of a travesty the POM wigs were?

nnnnnn I do :orangu:

But tbh those wigs were alibaba wigs, with her money she should be able to afford high-end lace frontal wigs which could look good on her

I don't see anything wrong with this?  She has a large discography of songs and unreleased tracks. She didn't forget about recording it, I'm pretty sure she just meant "oh yeah, I haven't heard this in a while"... as in, you didn't really 'forget' it, but it just hasn't been on your top spins in a long time. I forget most of the tracks on my own phone's playlist all the time and when I'm shuffling and randomly hear a song I haven't heard in a long time, I'm like 'oh yeah!!!! this was a bop forgot I had this!' lol

Even we as fans forget that song. Why wouldn’t she? She didn’t even finish the bridge.  :tifflmao:

It’s not bad, it’s just so forgettable. :akii:

Anyway, her fairy tattoo on her lower back is just so iconic. I’ve never seen one not look trashy, but her’s is perfectly placed and the perfect size and everything.

I know I’m being cynical and I don’t really believe what I’m about to say but:

- MY car, which I’m totally allowed to use

- I keep MY music on MY phone that I’m totally allowed to have 

- I decide what music I record and when I record it and I tell my manager, he doesn’t tell me

... anyway, it’s good to see her laughing in this video. 

The Blast wrote about it :yeaok:https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-workout-video-toms-diner

Jul 13, 2019 at 3:11 am UTC By Gary Trock
Britney Spears is continuing her workout regimen, and tapping into one of the most famous diners in history for inspiration.
advertisement

Brit just posted her newest workout video, and is reflecting on one of her favorite songs, "Tom's Diner," while working out to the remixed version she dropped several years ago.

"This song came out when I was 6 years old," Britney explained, adding, "I was listening to it one day in my car, and called my manager and said hey this song is cool ... so I recorded it."

Vnl2OXZab2ZBSkxVZWpzZVM3dDMucG5n.jpg

She admitted she had totally forgotten she even remixed the famous Suzanne Vega track, writing, "Forgot until my phone pulled it up the other day and I was like, damn forgot about that

tumblr_mnarok2cBS1r3ty02o1_500.gif

In 2015, Giorgio Moroder included a remake of "Tom's Diner" featuring Britney Spears on his album "Déjà Vu."

advertisement

The song was so popular that it peaked at number 38 on the Billboard Dance/Electronic Songs chart.

The "Tom's Diner" Vega originally wrote about is actually a pretty famous diner in NYC.

QXhjZFJaVVNaWjZWdUN3RHJMeVAucG5n.jpg

It's really named Tom's Restaurant and was not only a favorite of Vega's when she was a student at Barnard College, it was also featured in "Seinfeld" as the famous Monk's Café.

advertisement

And yes, The Big Salad is on the menu.

And then Giorgio Moroder posted about it

14 hours ago, jennyj said:

I don't see anything wrong with this?  She has a large discography of songs and unreleased tracks. She didn't forget about recording it, I'm pretty sure she just meant "oh yeah, I haven't heard this in a while"... as in, you didn't really 'forget' it, but it just hasn't been on your top spins in a long time. I forget most of the tracks on my own phone's playlist all the time and when I'm shuffling and randomly hear a song I haven't heard in a long time, I'm like 'oh yeah!!!! this was a bop forgot I had this!' lol

Yeah I can kinda see it this way, especially because Tom’s Diner was just a track from Giorgio Moroder's album.

issa bop though :hipney: 

Archived