Britney’s Dad Gets Lynne’s Instagram Deleted

GirlOnTheMoon

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

That's Lynne's friend on the Twitter account. But tsk, tsk.... This won't reflect badly on Team C Ship at ALL..... :cackling:

they are doing this because they are scared!!!! But it’s so dumb to get their social media deleted, wouldn’t this work against them??!

16 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

they are doing this because they are scared!!!! But it’s so dumb to get their social media deleted, wouldn’t this work against them??!

I would think so. The sheer amount of anger its caused on Twitter should have been enough to deter them, but apparently they thought it was a good plan. Amusingly, they decided to use one of Twitter's tactics, because a ton of the Army on Twitter reported Lou's account in the hopes it would be suspended like this back in the beginning of all of this. So it's not even an original idea.

I can’t wait until corrupt Lou and Jamie are brought to justice. If they think they can gag the world - they can’t. The fans are on to their games and we have no NDA. Your power trips won’t work and we won’t be silenced. You cannot stop the tide from coming in. I hope fans stand strong together because these two are robbing Britney blind of her assets and her wealth slowly and systematically.  They have already stolen YEARS of her life - her best years... Let’s not let them get away with this:  #freebritney

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Allegedly the best dad of the year is getting Lynne’s and her friends Instagram deleted...Not sure if Lynne is using this twitter account or if it’s a friend of Lynne, but Jamie Spears is moving his minions to silence the truth.

Change that title, tho. Remember, there are fans that are getting sued :well:

23 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

That would be weird considering Jamie and Lynne are together right now celebrating the 4th (check JL’s story on IG) :xfactorlook:

I thinkt some fans are running fast with gossip we don't have validation on..

Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I have colormestupid blocked, thank you for quoting it, it hasn’t changed after all. :blol:

Remember when colormeflesh tried to convince us he switched sides when everything became obvious in the Britney Gram thread? It seems he's back to his original form, which is of pure denial and ignorance :cackling:

2 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Remember when colormeflesh tried to convince us he switched sides when everything became obvious in the Britney Gram thread? It seems he's back to his original form, which is of pure denial and ignorance :cackling:

I just didn’t see any proof that Lynne was deleted? And she’s with Jamie right now so I’m lost.

And yes, I’m still riding the fence because we don’t know all of the facts. Next!

Archived