Perez Hilton Posts Video About Britney's Life And Conservatorship

Jordan Miller

34 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

The fact that anyone can watch her instagram videos and think 'that is a perfectly functioning adult' is beyond me. It's pretty clear there is something wrong with her, and the more these bored *** fans push the bigger of a chance something is going to happen proving it. The fans are honestly being more invasive than the paparazzi at this point.

Go away Lou :mcwave:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still remember when he sold T-shirts after Heath Ledger died saying, "Why couldn't it have been Britney?"

So now that Team Conservatorship has sent a check his way, he suddenly cares about her? 

YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US!

19 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Team c-ship now sponsors Perez. Not surprising considering the **** he has talked about Britney the last 15 years. 

It’s the usual abuse and fear tactics. She will die without them. No.. no she won’t. Let her be free and choose the people she wants in her life and management. Because clearly it won’t be Jamie,  Lou and larry. :hiii:

Yup. And I’m sure pigrez was eager to receive the payment he got for sponsoring team Cship. Pigrez has spoken many times about his money problems so I guess this is one of the ways he’s now feeding his children. What a desperate pig. 

12 hours ago, MikeSim said:

The fact that anyone can watch her instagram videos and think 'that is a perfectly functioning adult' is beyond me. It's pretty clear there is something wrong with her, and the more these bored *** fans push the bigger of a chance something is going to happen proving it. The fans are honestly being more invasive than the paparazzi at this point.

Shut up.

6 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

He is repulsive. Although I dont know him personally, he is the only person I truly HATE in my life. Dont ever talk about Britney again. 

Remember the shirts he sold when Heath Ledger died? 'Why couldn't it be Britney'. 

:badthoughts:

This. He has absolutely no right to comment on Britney's life at all after what he said about her in 2007. I won't even watch the video and give him the views.

It's terrifying that so many people base their opinions regarding whether one should have their civil rights stripped away entirely off of this sort of BS. I wonder who his sources are and how the conservatorship benefits them. This conservatorship is under investigation, which he is not a part of.

NOT BUYING IT

:well:

PS: Who has the details on Lou's involvement with sessions on young celebrities and conservatorships?

Not this f**king pig again. Her abusers really are scraping the barrel if this is the way they’re trying to control the narrative. And I have to say the way they have thrown Britney under the bus in front of the world to try and hide the fact they’re lying, thieving, gas lighting, abusing cult members is DISGUSTING and I hope they get everything coming to them. 

You people know ****. Keep your mouth shut unless you want Britney dead. I’m so SICK and TIRED of all the MEDICAL EXPERTS on here who claim to know what’s best for Britney. It obviously to the “entire” world that Britney is “not” mentally stable. Britney will be free when all you “experts” start minding your own business and focus on your own lives. 

35 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Even if Britney weren't "capable" of giving an interview, I'd like to see her try. I mean, how bad could it be? Surely no worse than FF/Circus era interviews???

You call her interviews interviews??????

They’re all scripted and rehearsed.  If she does go off script..... all  she can say is cool.  It’s blatantly obvious  to the entire world that Britney is not mentally stable. 

Archived