Perez Hilton Posts Video About Britney's Life And Conservatorship

Jordan Miller

18 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

For the sake of getting myself more fed up and upset I went through the whole thing. I call bullshit on 100% of it, I hardly doubt he knows anything or has any sources, or knows anything else that we can't find on this very forum. It's SO biased, favoring Team Cship, it will make you wanna puke. His whole narrative is to try and convince viewers that:

• Lynne Spears was an opportunist, that was away from Britney's life, and saw in the #FreeBritney movement an opportunity to get back in, by promising her to free her from her dad's (Lou's actually) claws, playing "the good parent".
  • That the conservatorship is a good thing, that everyone that knows her agrees on that, and agrees that she'd be dead without it
  • That Lou and Larry are innocent, not part of the cship, doesn't have any influence on anything other than her career
  • Tries to discredit all Sam Lufti said by bringing up his other cases / restraining orders
  • Saying that she is not capable, she can't do a tell all interview

:trash:

It's trashy trash, I tell you all.

I watched it too and I thought he was extremely transparent. It very much seemed like he was going through a list that was given to him and ticking off all the boxes to make her seem insane and make the good guys look like the bad guys and make the bad guys look like they are the good guys.  Anyone who has half a brain can figure that out.

Team Cship must be shaking terrified in their boots and I don’t blame them. Their time is clearly almost up if they are willing to use pigrez to do their damage control. I don’t have a single doubt that he accepted payment for this. I hope he’s reading through these comments calling him out on this bs. What a shameless piece of trash. He’s so embarrassing. 

I feel SO BAD for Britney. When she is freed from all these evil vultures around her I don’t even care if she chooses to never show her face publicly again or never creates music again. I want her to do exactly whatever it is that she freely CHOOSES to do. I love you Britney. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sharkney said:

Team Cship must be shaking terrified in their boots and I don’t blame them. Using pigrez to do their damage control? Yup lol. Their time is almost up. 

That is like, SO last resource, you know what I mean? They could at least have paid someone more influential / believable / that anyone would actually consider hearing. Literally only very young dumb gays and girls will buy Perez. But I guess that's team cship management logic lmao

8 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

He is repulsive. Although I dont know him personally, he is the only person I truly HATE in my life. Dont ever talk about Britney again. 

Remember the shirts he sold when Heath Ledger died? 'Why couldn't it be Britney'. 

:badthoughts:

I completely forgot about this. He must have so much anger and hatred in his heart. How can one be so cruel to another?

2 hours ago, Just Because said:

You call her interviews interviews??????

They’re all scripted and rehearsed.  If she does go off script..... all  she can say is cool.  It’s blatantly obvious  to the entire world that Britney is not mentally stable. 

Or maybe she’s f**king terrified to go off the script because she’s being threatened if she does? Her saying “cool” doesn’t automatically mean she has a mental instability problem. She’s probably nervous as hell since she’s constantly being monitored. I guess it all ties in also with her blatant lack of care for her career in recent years.  I used to get confused and puzzled over the careless ways that she conducted herself in her career the last few years...her interviews, the dancing, the meet and greets... but now I can see why. How can one be passionate about anything they are doing if it’s forced upon you and if you’re being threatened and manipulated left right and center, not to mention the fact that she had no control over the money that she was earning. She was done with being their money making puppet. I see things so very differently now. 

2 hours ago, Just Because said:

You people know ****. Keep your mouth shut unless you want Britney dead. I’m so SICK and TIRED of all the MEDICAL EXPERTS on here who claim to know what’s best for Britney. It obviously to the “entire” world that Britney is “not” mentally stable. Britney will be free when all you “experts” start minding your own business and focus on your own lives. 

We not experts right, but her team is not either soo ??‍♂️ I haven’t heard any medical professional who deals with Britney say these things. I have a very hard time believing this woman would die without the conservatorship, why does anything have to change if it was in fact dissolve. She can keep the same doctors & all but would have the liberation of doing it herself & not being told what to do. IF BRITNEY WASN’T RICH SHE WOULD NOT BE IN A CONSERVATORSHIP, THIS IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL 

51 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

IF BRITNEY WASN’T RICH SHE WOULD NOT BE IN A CONSERVATORSHIP, THIS IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL 

Also if she wasn't a woman, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have happened. See how many erratic boys have been through rock and pop story, yet 0 conservatorships like this.

I would believe Perez's sources if they actually addressed all the suspicious activity and potential corruption we have discovered in an authentic and justifiable manner. Sure, Britney's conservatorship has been internally reviewed on a routine basis - that's part of the standard process for conservatorships in general. However, conservatorship corruption occurs all the time, as we have discovered from documentaries, various articles, members who have worked with conservatorships (including an individual from NASGA), etc.

Not one of our concerns was actually addressed in an authentic or justifiable manner.

NOT BUYING IT

:well:

5 hours ago, Sharkney said:

I watched it too and I thought he was extremely transparent. It very much seemed like he was going through a list that was given to him and ticking off all the boxes to make her seem insane and make the good guys look like the bad guys and make the bad guys look like they are the good guys.  Anyone who has half a brain can figure that out.

Team Cship must be shaking terrified in their boots and I don’t blame them. Their time is clearly almost up if they are willing to use pigrez to do their damage control. I don’t have a single doubt that he accepted payment for this. I hope he’s reading through these comments calling him out on this bs. What a shameless piece of trash. He’s so embarrassing. 

I feel SO BAD for Britney. When she is freed from all these evil vultures around her I don’t even care if she chooses to never show her face publicly again or never creates music again. I want her to do exactly whatever it is that she freely CHOOSES to do. I love you Britney. 

This... like I am sure Larry has enough connections to book a segment on some tv show and talk about all this mess but yet they hide behind pigrez skirt and TMZ like they don't even have the balls to lie to our face

On 6/30/2019 at 6:47 PM, Soni said:

Bullshit
He is on her team's payroll to try and make them look like the good guys when we've seen that she had a major deppresion at the start of it.
She doesn't need it now and probably the most (and only ..probably) aggrivating thing about this situation is that they are continuing to do shady stuff so that Britney, now a private and proven to be a hard working person, shouldn't be able to continue on with her life and be free.

No disrespect, because I believe everyone's entitled to their opinions about the whole #FreeBritney movement, but why cant anything that Perez says in this video be true.

He has waaayyy more access to a multitude of credible sources in Hollywood over two random podcast girls with one voicemail. 

The most important thing is that MANY federal judges, not gossip sites, anonymous podcasters, and message board fans....federal JUDGES who abide and uphold the law, have deemed the conservatorship necessary over the past decade. For anyone that’s ever doubted if Britney is mentally ill or not, the past six months, in combination with 2007, are proof that something is wrong. So why can’t it be feasible that the conservatorship is necessary in order for her to have a quality of life...or even a life at all. 

Why can’t what he is saying to be true? He even acknowledges that she doesn’t want it, but makes a very important point that without it she may not be alive or well without the structure, medical attention, and help she needs. 

Let me pose this question for you or anyone else that is so anti-conservatorship ...If you found out, without a shadow of a doubt, that the conservatorship was necessary for her to be OK/not a danger to herself...would you pick for her to stay in it...or still take it away...even if taking it away could possibly result in her death or living the rest of her life like 2007? 

13 hours ago, Army1 said:

No disrespect, because I believe everyone's entitled to their opinions about the whole #FreeBritney movement, but why cant anything that Perez says in this video be true.

He has waaayyy more access to a multitude of credible sources in Hollywood over two random podcast girls with one voicemail. 

The most important thing is that MANY federal judges, not gossip sites, anonymous podcasters, and message board fans....federal JUDGES who abide and uphold the law, have deemed the conservatorship necessary over the past decade. For anyone that’s ever doubted if Britney is mentally ill or not, the past six months, in combination with 2007, are proof that something is wrong. So why can’t it be feasible that the conservatorship is necessary in order for her to have a quality of life...or even a life at all. 

Why can’t what he is saying to be true? He even acknowledges that she doesn’t want it, but makes a very important point that without it she may not be alive or well without the structure, medical attention, and help she needs. 

Let me pose this question for you or anyone else that is so anti-conservatorship ...If you found out, without a shadow of a doubt, that the conservatorship was necessary for her to be OK/not a danger to herself...would you pick for her to stay in it...or still take it away...even if taking it away could possibly result in her death or living the rest of her life like 2007? 

We already know that she had been evaluated to be in good condition several YEARS ago by 2 psychiatrists.
She has proven to the public that she is capable with several world tours,albums,interviews etc.

I won't believe a man who used to bully her and wanted her to die just to lick her *** back when she started getting hits and acclaim again!
He is a known bully and I much rather believe facts that the Army has gathered instead of a washed up blogger who is obviously on BTeam's payroll, I meann...he had the original Make Me M/V, he HAS connections with them.

17 hours ago, Army1 said:

Perez Hilton is scum when it comes to delivering inside information. Go to GMA or do an interview with Gayle King and this so called insider can come forward and put a face to these accusations. They continually hide behind TMZ for the last 11 years to protect a brand, protect the c-ship yet put out albums, business products and tours. 

Makes it make sense. This c-ship serves those in charge of her and those who work for the c-ship. She has no rights whatsoever. She has not been able to express herself freely since its inception 

Jamie’s health and age, the cancellation of domination, Andrew Wallets resignation and Britney’s stay in a mental facility blew the gate wide open. There is an issue. Something is certainly not right hence an investigation that Britney herself requested. They were riding this train freely for 11 years and clearly never expected to be exposed like this. They have had a PR nightmare and have caused incredible harm to her brand and themselves. Remember they are in charge they make the decisions. No matter how it might come across that she posts on Ig. She doesn’t control the narrative they do. 

Perez Hilton is NOT an expert in this situation. He is doing what he has always done - writes trash about people he envy’s and try’s to make something out of nothing for himself. 

On 7/1/2019 at 5:34 AM, MikeSim said:

The fact that anyone can watch her instagram videos and think 'that is a perfectly functioning adult' is beyond me. It's pretty clear there is something wrong with her

It literally goes both way.

tenor.gif

How can you say, based on Instagram videos, that she is not okay? You have a mind that can read through someone's mind and tell if she's acting unnormal.

I don't even care about what Perez says. What frustrates me more is normal people that I work with are like "what's happening to Britney is she going bananas again?" like for real...if only the GP would know all of this...they legit think she is crazy. Her team is succeeding in that matter which they shouldn't!

I try to explain them the other side but they think I am crazy...

To the world, Britney is nothing but a crazy girl who is incapable to do anything a regular adult would do and that makes me fcking sad and mad!

On 7/1/2019 at 4:40 PM, Sharkney said:

Or maybe she’s f**king terrified to go off the script because she’s being threatened if she does? Her saying “cool” doesn’t automatically mean she has a mental instability problem. She’s probably nervous as hell since she’s constantly being monitored. I guess it all ties in also with her blatant lack of care for her career in recent years.  I used to get confused and puzzled over the careless ways that she conducted herself in her career the last few years...her interviews, the dancing, the meet and greets... but now I can see why. How can one be passionate about anything they are doing if it’s forced upon you and if you’re being threatened and manipulated left right and center, not to mention the fact that she had no control over the money that she was earning. She was done with being their money making puppet. I see things so very differently now. 

None of us no all the FACTS.  We should all just mind are own business. 

Archived