New IG post- Britney working out

8 hours ago, Stevenroro said:

I am very confused by the caption as far as the grammar is concerned. Misspelled words and sentences that are not written correctly. 3 lbs is like 7lbs??? I smell Team Brit....

"Cus I use it be a gymnast?" ?

I'm almost sure that this post was written by Sam A. it's the same grammar as in his posts on Instagram.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

Guys down vote me i don't care this is just my opinion

Cant help it but think that she was more mature in for the record, when she was 26 27  than now... what happened?:decisions:

I think a decade of manipulation and possibly medications has changed her. 

I feel like she has lost that fiery spirit inside of her but I really hope she can gain it back once all of this is over. 

9 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

love all the comments where people are baffled about her commenting on her appearance... it’s almost like “fans” incessantly comment on her unbrushed hair or “ raccoon” eye makeup or how she needs a better stylist even when she’s home relaxing. Oh wait, they do. 

Another post and another missed opportunity for most of you to see the bigger picture. I think it’s been pretty well documented at this point that she’s been diagnosed with some variation of bipolar disorder and is taking medication to manage symptoms.  For those who know anything about the diagnosis, you’ll know that these are antipsychotic meds. These medications are not only known to cause excessive weight gain, but also makes it difficult to lose weight due to the impact on metabolism. Other side effects include memory loss, muscle spasms, dizziness (wonderful for a performer)

In many ways she’s a shell of her former self, and don’t think for a second she doesn’t recognize that. 

It must be be incredibly difficult living in the shadow of your “prime” especially when the biggest reason is something out of her control like a mental health diagnosis and being mandated medication that alters not only your mind but your body. I think she works MUCH harder than people give her credit for and I wish more people would recognize that  

In short, Leave Britney Alone. 

THIS.

Mental health medication can make you put on so much weight.

Also, mental health does not stay the same over time - no medication can prevent that, it can only help you manage it better.

Even if she is free from the conservatorship she might STILL act weird as mental health is a chronic condition.

It feels like sometimes her fans are the ones on denial about her condition, not her

5 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

I like what you say BUT, dont you think that if britney recognized that and felt that way she could STOP trying to work hard to compete with her former self (her prime) and take a new route like... Just sit and sing live? 

Its been TOO many years. I cant keep on thinking about britney as a victim because she may have whatever condition but she is a really strong person.

I take what i get. And she doesnt seem to care much about her artistry. She is STUCK. 

2016 was a second prime and shr already had this condition so.... Stop the excuses.

Britney needs to f**king GROW.

Britney has bigger fish to fry than her “artistry”. She’s 37 years old and can’t make simple decisions on her own without the approval of her father. She’s a mother who has the state dictate when she can see her children. She has an ILLNESS that she needs to treat. 

When i mentioned her prime I wasn’t so much speaking on her career but how one can change as a person living with severe chronic mental illness. The pressure she is/has been feeling must feel insurmountable. Given the situation, I think she’s done phenomenally. She deserves more credit than criticism. 

6 minutes ago, Thelionheart263 said:

Something like 11 years of manipulation and annihilation happened. 

again... we dont have anything black on white to prove that this is true... all we do is speculate and trying to figure things out on our own
if it was true why didn't we act sooner like in 2009 or 10, are we just gonna pretend that the past 10 years nothing happened,

gosh don't know what to think anymore

why cant they say once and for all, ok britney has or hasn't any mental health issues, this is the purpose of the conservatorship  and this and this happened

than again it is not our business just like what britney said about shaving her head 

1 hour ago, mfanbs said:

again... we dont have anything black on white to prove that this is true... all we do is speculate and trying to figure things out on our own
if it was true why didn't we act sooner like in 2009 or 10, are we just gonna pretend that the past 10 years nothing happened,

gosh don't know what to think anymore

why cant they say once and for all, ok britney has or hasn't any mental health issues, this is the purpose of the conservatorship  and this and this happened

than again it is not our business just like what britney said about shaving her head 

The conservatorship was made to save the Britney brand. There was too much money to lose if it failed. 

No one acted in 2009/10 because we didnt want the Britney brand to fail either. So many of us thought it was good for her, and she needed it....and to be fair they had the Brand up and running super quick. 

The problem has always been that between Britney the person and the Brand. Society has changed so much, and we can look at it from a 2019 perspective and can recognize she is a person. Before we didn't and saw the brand doing well via Circus tour. Now we are finally looking at her as a person. 

We were selfish because the music and the brand ment so much to us then. Now our view point has changed, which means the brand has to. 

18 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I think she looks great in this video. Boobney. It’s just the normal the makeup that needs help. 

I wish Britney was into music and writing like she is into working out. I’m going through a prime Britney void with other pop stars slaying. I just can’t believe we are here. 

I hope Britney is happy and just relaxes 

I don’t think she LOVES working out. It’s just wired into her. A trait I wish I possessed.

I’m just glad she’s never been the type of girl who would binge and purge or get a tummy tuck after pregnancy (like Jessica Simpson) to look good. She works for it.

42 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

The conservatorship was made to save the Britney brand. There was too much money to lose if it failed. 

No one acted in 2009/10 because we didnt want the Britney brand to fail either. So many of us thought it was good for her, and she needed it....and to be fair they had the Brand up and running super quick. 

The problem has always been that between Britney the person and the Brand. Society has changed so much, and we can look at it from a 2019 perspective and can recognize she is a person. Before we didn't and saw the brand doing well via Circus tour. Now we are finally looking at her as a person. 

We were selfish because the music and the brand ment so much to us then. Now our view point has changed, which means the brand has to. 

Exactly we're all responsible for her lack of confidence and for the way her life is now. Her whole life she was seen as a brand, the moment she tried to try to find herself and have a glimpse of normal life, no one let her.

Even if time has passed and it's impossible to go back, she's still young, and I really hope she'll find peace within herself. 

Mmmm, i'm just hoping she's not so much into working out and all just because of Sam, that wouldn't be an healthy relationship if that's the case. It's one thing to want to look good for your man, it's another to put pressure on yourself and become sooo insecure and obsessed with your body like she is.

15 hours ago, chrisryan said:

imma let you have a day or two to realize how f**ked up that all sounds :( 

Spoiler

you (plural)

not to sound like a saint or whatever but i'm fan since 2000, and i've always cared more about her as a person than the music

7 hours ago, mfanbs said:

imma let you have a day or two to realize how f**ked up that all sounds :( 

Reveal hidden contents

you (plural)

not to sound like a saint or whatever but i'm fan since 2000, and i've always cared more about her as a person than the music

It is perfectly logical, if you think that there isn't a difference between a celeb's brand and who they really are you aren't really thinking. 

6 hours ago, Lauralicious1 said:

She looks amazing! But annoying that all she seems to care about is not being fat or being portrayed as fat. There’s a lot of young impressionable people on the internet 

It’s not 1998 anymore. Little kids aren’t using Britney as their thinspiration.

I think it’s good for her target demo to see her working out and staying healthy.

Archived