New IG post- Britney working out

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It made me so sad. She is so insecure when she shouldn’t even be.

I'm ready for the down votes but The caption is weird and she looks like hell! 

If it’s Britney writing the caption: Girl you are perfect the way you are. No changes needed, especially not to justify others.  If it’s Lou writing the caption: **** off *****. 

5 minutes ago, December02 said:

It makes me sad that she’s literally almost 40 and she’s insecure about looking the way she does. If this is her having more control over her posts then, well, I’m sure she’s been this insecure or more the whole time

Security doesn’t come with age unluckily 

15 minutes ago, December02 said:

It makes me sad that she’s literally almost 40 and she’s insecure about looking the way she does. If this is her having more control over her posts then, well, I’m sure she’s been this insecure or more the whole time

Not everyone who works out or wants to have a healthy body is insecure about their bodies...wtf

• Like 2

Y'all are being a little dramatic lol. Just because she's hard on herself doesn't mean it's sad. To me it's clear Sams lifestyle rubbed off on her. If she's into it then her let be! Nothing seems weird about the caption, she's just sharing her routine. Maybe she should drop the singing act and be a fitness guru :jj:

• Like 6