New IG post- Britney working out

I think she looks great in this video. Boobney. It’s just the normal the makeup that needs help. 

I wish Britney was into music and writing like she is into working out. I’m going through a prime Britney void with other pop stars slaying. I just can’t believe we are here. 

I hope Britney is happy and just relaxes 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the caption so weird! It’s like a stream of consciousness like she’s just blurting out loads of stuff without pausing for breath.

It made me think of Vicky Pollard from Little Britain and I actually read it in that voice unintentionally.

But it’s kind of sad how focused she is on her weight, she posted a few weeks ago about stress being a good weight loss aid, she had her iconic needle meltdown and now - saying she’s working really hard to lose weight...from where?!! Her body is a dream and I can’t imagine why actually losing weight is her goal, it’s weird.

Hmmm... she seems aware. She knows she can become really muscly if she works out heavily so she does isolated movements to tone certain parts of her body.

16 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Y'all are being a little dramatic lol. Just because she's hard on herself doesn't mean it's sad. To me it's clear Sams lifestyle rubbed off on her. If she's into it then her let be! Nothing seems weird about the caption, she's just sharing her routine. Maybe she should drop the singing act and be a fitness guru :jj:

Being a fitness guru or influencer does sound like what she's aiming for with this post.lol

37 minutes ago, briteen said:

I hope she gets better and whatever is wrong eventually works itself out. Whether it be therapy or medication or whatever is needed to help her live a happy, normal life.

This. I’ve said it before and will again..she is not well at the moment and i hope she can figure it out. 

44 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I find the caption so weird! It’s like a stream of consciousness like she’s just blurting out loads of stuff without pausing for breath.

It made me think of Vicky Pollard from Little Britain and I actually read it in that voice unintentionally.

But it’s kind of sad how focused she is on her weight, she posted a few weeks ago about stress being a good weight loss aid, she had her iconic needle meltdown and now - saying she’s working really hard to lose weight...from where?!! Her body is a dream and I can’t imagine why actually losing weight is her goal, it’s weird.

You were spot on. This topic seems to make her extremely insecure. And having a boyfriend like Sam must be even harder for her. But I'm glad she knows her potential in terms of achieving the body she wants (muscle memory seems to be the only memory she likes tho lol).

She doesn't seem to be in denial anymore about being skinny as a needle. I just hope she knows that her self-worth doesn't need to come from how much she weights.

1 hour ago, December02 said:

It makes me sad that she’s literally almost 40 and she’s insecure about looking the way she does. If this is her having more control over her posts then, well, I’m sure she’s been this insecure or more the whole time

As someone who is 42-years old, I can personally say that insecurity about your looks and body increases with age, not decreases.

She's old enough that gravity is starting to take hold of her body, grey hairs are coming in and her face is probably starting to drop.

And it only gets worse from here. :tifftear:

22 minutes ago, glorified.ho said:

You were spot on. This topic seems to make her extremely insecure. And having a boyfriend like Sam must be even harder for her. But I'm glad she knows her potential in terms of achieving the body she wants (muscle memory seems to be the only memory she likes tho lol).

She doesn't seem to be in denial anymore about being skinny as a needle. I just hope she knows that her self-worth doesn't need to come from how much she weights.

Yes I agree with you, if I was to guess I’d say that having Sam as her boyfriend has definitely increased her insecurities about her body. And it’s a shame if so because she’s so stunning! 

Archived