Britney Posts Personal Pics From Her Vacation In Miami

BRSM_jl

I'm not judging her body. She looks happy and beautiful, and I hope she's comfortable in her own skin. 

How bad does calling out paps for publishing "fake" pictures of her looking bloated and then posting clearly retouched pics in which she's f**king holding her breath is? 

It's bad and cringy on her part, I'm sorry. The paps pictures were clearly not retouched, and she looked good on them, just not as skinny as she was a couple years ago. The pics she posted are the fake ones. I don't know what she was thinking. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I'm not judging her body. She looks happy and beautiful, and I hope she's comfortable in her own skin. 

How bad does calling out paps for publishing "fake" pictures of her looking bloated and then posting clearly retouched pics in which she's f**king holding her breath is? 

It's bad and cringy on her part, I'm sorry. The paps pictures were clearly not retouched, and she looked good on them, just not as skinny as she was a couple years ago. The pics she posted are the fake ones. I don't know what she was thinking. 

Can you imagine being in her, or another celeb’s shoes though?  Trying to enjoy private time with your significant other only for your private moments to be photographed by annoying, invasive paparazzi and then published online and then ridiculed up and down by the public?  Retouched or not, it has to be absolutely f**king irritating...especially when some of your own fans are calling you fat.

27 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

It looks like she's holding her breath and squinting her stomach to make it seem like she's thin :deadbanana:

Skinny as a kneedle indeed :frenchy:kS2VnNS.jpg

i wish i was right beside her to tell her that she is a gorgeous woman and that her body looks amazing atm. I would love if she had this body for a whole new era and actually embraced a healthier image for young girls to look up to 

15 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Who the **** care? Y’all are the worst 

25 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I love Britney but it’s hypocritical of her to call out paparazzi for editing her pictures when she does the exact same thing. 

Theres a difference between trying to elevate your own image and attempting to morph someone else's. 

1 minute ago, SupTJ said:

Theres a difference between trying to elevate your own image and attempting to morph someone else's. 

I completely understand your point and I do agree with you but I think in the context of this situation it’s a bit hypocritical of Britney to bash the media for editing her pictures and then a few hours later she uploads pictures where she has done the exact same thing.

Bottom line is they are both photoshopping her body to show an image that is realistically isn’t. 

I can’t belie people are focusing on the wrong things over and over again. Why are you not happy she is posting every single day for some days now. She made insta stories which I never thought I would see from her. I’m so excited everyday to see new stuff from her. And this is just amazing. Her smile, her body, everything. How happy she is! I just want to see more posts like that. So people stop bashing her I thought we are all here to enjoy Britney but it seems there always some negativity even when good things are happening. 

Archived