Britney Posts Personal Pics From Her Vacation In Miami

BRSM_jl

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone noticed that there is a connection between two of her posts? She posted a picture of a pose called a "needle" claiming she couldn't do that move at 8 years old and then two days later she posted a video claiming to be skinny as a needle. I don't think that is a coincidence. I've never even heard of that dance move or someone being as skinny as a needle.

I know a large part of Britney's career has been based on her body image, but she never seemed to care. Why does she all of a sudden care? I know she has always told the paps to "make me look pretty" but in large part she didn't seem to care. I can't help but think this is in response to something else. 

Or is she just extremely concerned with her weight? Is her team? Is Sam? Is her team showing her certain thing online only? Can she see everything?

Mindf**kney in the house yet again. 

25 minutes ago, Love4BritBrit said:

Has anyone noticed that there is a connection between two of her posts? She posted a picture of a pose called a "needle" claiming she couldn't do that move at 8 years old and then two days later she posted a video claiming to be skinny as a needle. I don't think that is a coincidence. I've never even heard of that dance move or someone being as skinny as a needle.

:calculating: skinny as a needle tour confirmed....

2 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I love Britney but it’s hypocritical of her to call out paparazzi for editing her pictures when she does the exact same thing. 

You guys are psychotic.

You wanted her to speak her damn mind and she’s doing it. What are you bitching about? Her sucking in her stomach?

Britney fans are really showing their ***** right now.

”We want Blackoutney back!!”

”We want her to shut up!”

Lol I want her to retire just because she doesn’t need your bullshit.

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

What happened to Pokémon? :gerlwat:

Did they kill Pikachu? :badthoughts:

No, but they basically killed hundreds of other Pokémon.

They just announced that the new main games, Sword and Shield, won't have all the existing Pokémon. Just a week ago they announced Pokémon Home, an app to bring all the Pokémon from previous generations, plus Pokémon Go and Let's Go, to the Nintendo Switch and that it will allow them to be transferred to the new games. However only the Pokémon that appear in the regional Pokédex of the new games will be transferable. The others will stay in the shadows until a new game comes out, God knows when, that hopefully includes them.

It's literally the worst they could've done, considering all they had to do is reuse the models that already exist, that they've been carrying over since Generation 6. 

for those saying she is holding her breathe... well THAT IS CALLED POSING!!!

.. if you dont do it in your pics, well go and watch Americas Next Top Model and see how TYRA BANKS herself teach the contestants how to do those tricks (neck is the key baby!)

Or you can also just post some of your perfect pics without posing to see your perfect body (hahaha ....)  ¬¬ IM SICK OF THE NEGATIVITY, she does not need all this s... at this time guys, so dissapointed in some of you! :britannoyed::britannoyed:

1 minute ago, Barajas said:

for those saying she is holding her breathe... well THAT IS CALLED POSING!!!

.. if you dont do it in your pics, well go and watch Americas Next Top Model and see how TYRA BANKS herself teach the contestants how to do those tricks (neck is the key baby!)

Or you can also just post some of your perfect pics without posing to see your perfect body (hahaha ....)  ¬¬ IM SICK OF THE NEGATIVITY, she does not need all this s... at this time guys, so dissapointed in some of you! :britannoyed::britannoyed:

kenya-moore-preach-gif.gif

Archived