Britney Posts Personal Pics From Her Vacation In Miami

BRSM_jl

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, but they basically killed hundreds of other Pokémon.

They just announced that the new main games, Sword and Shield, won't have all the existing Pokémon. Just a week ago they announced Pokémon Home, an app to bring all the Pokémon from previous generations, plus Pokémon Go and Let's Go, to the Nintendo Switch and that it will allow them to be transferred to the new games. However only the Pokémon that appear in the regional Pokédex of the new games will be transferable. The others will stay in the shadows until a new game comes out, God knows when, that hopefully includes them.

It's literally the worst they could've done, considering all they had to do is reuse the models that already exist, that they've been carrying over since Generation 6. 

I'm having a literal meltdown right now.. thank god I finally have a date for the new "Animal Crossing" games + the new "Sims 4: Island Living" expansion pack coming in a bit over a week to distract me from this mess.. as you said, this is literally the worst they could have done.. GameFreak are known for questionable decisions and not listening to their fanbase but typically their stupid decisions come in the form or stupid (but quirky) gimmicks that get abandoned after a generation or two anyway but this is just too much.. I was so busy rolling my eyes at that whole Dynamax bullcrap that I could have never seen this coming, especially with "Pokemon Home" on the way.. :crying3:

4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Sam is kinda growing on me looks-wise.. he's still a bit too bulky (and hairless) for me but his face (and that gaze, hubba hubba) is hella attractive.. :plzexplain:

Sam said he grew up fat when he was a kid so I highly doubt he’s a bad influence on Britney concerning her weight.

He’d look a little better if he was thicker too, but whatevs.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Britney you are skinny as a needle... no need to hold your breath for a pic. :pieceofwhat:

Its unfortunately becoming the norm in our world now. With media being saturated with unrealistic photoshopped bodies now even people with abs are sucking in for pictures

17 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm having a literal meltdown right now.. thank god I finally have a date for the new "Animal Crossing" games + the new "Sims 4: Island Living" expansion pack coming in a bit over a week to distract me from this mess.. as you said, this is literally the worst they could have done.. GameFreak are known for questionable decisions and not listening to their fanbase but typically their stupid decisions come in the form or stupid (but quirky) gimmicks that get abandoned after a generation or two anyway but this is just too much.. I was so busy rolling my eyes at that whole Dynamax bullcrap that I could have never seen this coming, especially with "Pokemon Home" on the way.. :crying3:

All this time I kept telling people on Reset era like, who cares about the overworld, or the fixed camera, or the Dynamaxing, the most important thing is that we'll get all the Pokémon in glorious HD :britdrown:

It's just the most basic part of a Pokémon game, and I can't at the idea that every game from now on, we'll have to wonder which Pokémon will make the cut and which will have to stay on the bench. 

I also kept saying, Pokémon is what's gonna help me carry on with this year (with everything that's happening in the Britney world) and now this, it's like, this year we really, really fell into some sort of parallel, lame version of the universe I used to know. :dead: 

• Content Curators

literally who doesnt suck in their stomach especially when their torso is showing 

i can guarantee 90% of people do 

bye lmfao stop judging every little thing she does

APPRECIATE the fact that her joker smile is 80% faded (very cool)

and her skin is so smooth and shes glowing and looks 1

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, but they basically killed hundreds of other Pokémon.

They just announced that the new main games, Sword and Shield, won't have all the existing Pokémon. Just a week ago they announced Pokémon Home, an app to bring all the Pokémon from previous generations, plus Pokémon Go and Let's Go, to the Nintendo Switch and that it will allow them to be transferred to the new games. However only the Pokémon that appear in the regional Pokédex of the new games will be transferable. The others will stay in the shadows until a new game comes out, God knows when, that hopefully includes them.

It's literally the worst they could've done, considering all they had to do is reuse the models that already exist, that they've been carrying over since Generation 6. 

Noooo:wontcry: hope the game will compensate in other way

3 hours ago, Love4BritBrit said:

Has anyone noticed that there is a connection between two of her posts? She posted a picture of a pose called a "needle" claiming she couldn't do that move at 8 years old and then two days later she posted a video claiming to be skinny as a needle. I don't think that is a coincidence. I've never even heard of that dance move or someone being as skinny as a needle.

I know a large part of Britney's career has been based on her body image, but she never seemed to care. Why does she all of a sudden care? I know she has always told the paps to "make me look pretty" but in large part she didn't seem to care. I can't help but think this is in response to something else. 

Or is she just extremely concerned with her weight? Is her team? Is Sam? Is her team showing her certain thing online only? Can she see everything?

Mindf**kney in the house yet again. 

New single "Needle" is premiering on her Broadway show in the Sleeping Beauty section alongside with the music video that'll be recorded live without Britney. 

Mark my words :bedtime:

Archived