New Instagram Post 5/31

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

suck kind of comments:icant2:

every single tiny little detail on her is under the microscope, this is sick, just sick

It’s a USP of hers.. she’s always been known for her perfect white veneers. It’s part of her brand. Everybody wants to have her teeth.  :bedtime:

1 hour ago, goincrazy4brit said:

every single tiny little detail on her is under the microscope, this is sick, just sick

But this is the social media age.  Just look at what they're doing with Bieber's appearance and his marriage Hailey Baldwin.

Her team didn't really properly transition to this era.

But with the correct effort like here...

She can look terrific.

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

1. My Own Way

2. Traffic For 2 Hours

Well this seems like an interesting road trip album :mcorangu:

I wouldn't be surprised if "Passenger" was a bonus track... :unbothered:

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Wait did anyone else notice that she is not the one driving. She's on the Passenger.mp3 seat. You can see it in the reflection on the glasses :unbothered:

She wants someone else to take the wheel cus she's never been a passenger and she don't know how good it would feel. She just wants to enjoy the RIIIIIIIIDE :unbothered:  

She has so many relatable songs on Brenda Joan even 6 years after it's release. Most personal album indeed :whatitellu:

3 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

passenger reimagined will be arriving :unbothered:

Dammit, y'all beat me to it! :icant2:

3 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Britney posting pictures of herself doing "normal people" things. 

Do you guys think she gained more freedom and this is actually HER , or this is the new direction her team is taking to show that she does "have" a phone and freedom? 

On a side note , she looks amazing . 

:well:

zdqcsqN.jpg

15 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney always has amazing glasses, I love them and her sense of style. But you spelled Her name wrong. Please vacate the premises immediately. Thanks sis, bye.  :joanne:   :jackk:   :awkblink:

lol I constantly spell names that I write a lot wrong. I dont know why. I guess I just rush through them Britney is always Brintey and Christina is Chrisitna and my name is also misspelled a lot.

2 hours ago, pubsluft said:

It’s a USP of hers.. she’s always been known for her perfect white veneers. It’s part of her brand. Everybody wants to have her teeth.  :bedtime:

Her teeth have looked different for 5 years now...people need to get tf over it. 

3 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Yeeah inspecting her f**king teeth is hella weird and crossing the line, imo. And it has to be stated though that this is unfortunately an EXTREMELY if not the most superficial industry ever. It is tragically expected to always look perfect. Aging is simply not allowed and sure as hell isnt an excuse for looking slightly “off” compared the face you had in your late teens and early 20s :notfeelinit: 

Archived