New Instagram Post 5/31

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait did anyone else notice that she is not the one driving. She's on the Passenger.mp3 seat. You can see it in the reflection on the glasses :unbothered:

She wants someone else to take the wheel cus she's never been a passenger and she don't know how good it would feel. She just wants to enjoy the RIIIIIIIIDE :unbothered:  

She has so many relatable songs on Brenda Joan even 6 years after it's release. Most personal album indeed :whatitellu:

9 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Wait did anyone else notice that she is not the one driving. She's on the Passenger.mp3 seat. You can see it in the reflection on the glasses :unbothered:

She wants someone else to take the wheel cus she's never been a passenger and she don't know how good it would feel. She just wants to enjoy the RIIIIIIIIDE :unbothered:  

She has so many relatable songs on Brenda Joan even 6 years after it's release. Most personal album indeed :whatitellu:

And people keep doubting BJ :whatitellu:

18 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

1. My Own Way

2. Traffic For 2 Hours

Well this seems like an interesting road trip album :unbothered:

Congrats! You win a M&G at a Starbucks in her hometown for solving the clues for the album title Mind Trip.

Coming July 2019.

:kiss:

It’s not just the racoon makeup in the other post where she said she posts herself - it was the hair and face as well (that vid looks straight out of 2018 before Domination’s announcement).

on the other hand in this pic you could see how better her hair looks and her fuller face. It finally matches the recent candids.

i think her team is finally letting her post on her own again after all the backlashes they received (must be highly monitored though). All in all, it shows that we have power over them and our voices are heard

Archived