I’ve Just Been Slayed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Anyone know why she still wears the black tights up to her belly all the time? It started the second leg of the Circus tour. Then disappeared for the Femme Fatale Era. But made a comeback several shows into Piece of Me and stuck. 

I think they mess up the look. Also, look at this dressing room selfie she posted. 

She’s wearing the same opening number outfit with flesh colored tights LOL but it never made it on stage. I think I would hate those belts she wears a lot less if she kept the tights down at her waist.

Why she do that :umsaywhat:

Reveal hidden contents

f36e9318a77f87f899989bd7160e2b98.jpg

Caught in the act! :evilpatrick:

See how she pulls em’ up?? Stop it Britney! :otears:

I think she did it because she didn't like her belly. I think a lot of the Femme Fatale outfits really exposed that area and she didn't feel confident there.

She's probably not 100% toned in her lower abs cus it's a really tough part to tone, it may look awesome in pics but maybe when she's dancing and moving around it doesn't look as flattering.

15 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

well you're both wrong, clearly this is the best one

Honey, I said "one of the best", not "the best". There's a difference. :lessons:

As for the costume in the video you found, it would've been much better if it was 'fuller', in my opinion. Like, a bodysuit instead of panties, a bra and whatever is on her waist.

4 hours ago, Commotion said:

I think she did it because she didn't like her belly. I think a lot of the Femme Fatale outfits really exposed that area and she didn't feel confident there.

She's probably not 100% toned in her lower abs cus it's a really tough part to tone, it may look awesome in pics but maybe when she's dancing and moving around it doesn't look as flattering.

So you're saying wears them up high like that because she's not confident with her belly area. What I don't understand is she was thicker during the Femme Fatale tour and she never wore them like that.

49b5f815f33b110820ab49d56e239201--britneCl45fjQWEAEPxTj.jpg

It's a minor detail, but I think it makes a difference.

First off this choreography and the original for BTI are both iconic and very well done/classic Britney. She moves this entire number and I think it really stuck out with her fans because she slowed things down without those ticks. Great performance. This should also remain as the official choreography for this song. It’s perfect. It doesn’t need anything fast or complicated. It just needs to flow like so. 

15 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Anyone know why she still wears the black tights up to her belly all the time? It started the second leg of the Circus tour. Then disappeared for the Femme Fatale Era. But made a comeback several shows into Piece of Me and stuck. 

I think they mess up the look. Also, look at this dressing room selfie she posted. 

NINTCHDBPICT000425746133.jpg

She’s wearing the same opening number outfit with flesh colored tights LOL but it never made it on stage. I think I would hate those belts she wears a lot less if she kept the tights down at her waist.

Why she do that :umsaywhat:

Reveal hidden contents

f36e9318a77f87f899989bd7160e2b98.jpg

Caught in the act! :evilpatrick:

See how she pulls em’ up?? Stop it Britney! :otears:

I swear these black panties are the ugliest thing she ever wore :badthoughts: hope to never see these again

4 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Honey, I said "one of the best", not "the best". There's a difference. :lessons:

As for the costume in the video you found, it would've been much better if it was 'fuller', in my opinion. Like, a bodysuit instead of panties, a bra and whatever is on her waist.

giphy.gif

do not call me honey, I'm not your honey

On 5/24/2019 at 2:34 AM, F r e e Brit said:

Next time you get stoned, I suggest watching the DWDT concert from HBO. In HD if possible. 

The intesity, technique, and precision of the choreography, the way Britney executes every move is mesmerizing. I love the level of detail and how present she is for every song. I’d seen the DVD a dozen times, but with your senses heightened the whole show is really unforgettable. 

Ohh I have before, literally took me to another place :overwhelm:

Also, watching the Slave 4 U VMA when high will do it for ya as well ;)

Archived